• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

KOTL New King Of The Ladder Map

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
A couple of days ago while dealing with a hacker on kotl I thought that it looked a bit old and plain and had not been changed in ages. So, I made a new map with a different kind of theme, since you go straight up in kotl, I made the map so it would go up in the layers of minecraft, starting with the nether being the lowest, and the end being (In my mind) on another planet which is in space (Obviously) which is as im sure you have figured out, above, with the normal world type stuff being in the middle. Hope you like it!

p h:9 on normal creative world, if you want to see it.

Attachments

• 2015-08-16_21.34.21.png
    2015-08-16_21.34.21.png
    678.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 2015-08-16_21.34.32.png
    2015-08-16_21.34.32.png
    996.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 2015-08-16_21.34.41.png
    2015-08-16_21.34.41.png
    875.3 KB · Views: 230
  • 2015-08-16_21.34.47.png
    2015-08-16_21.34.47.png
    819.4 KB · Views: 250
  • 2015-08-16_21.34.52.png
    2015-08-16_21.34.52.png
    935.9 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Also its worth mentioning actually, that this map doesn't work as a complete set up kotl map, its just the actual map, so you will still have to add in all the functions of kotl.

AND... I also found out that there is one too many item givers, so I thought of a new item:

Name: Knockback stick
Item: Stick
Effects: Knockback 2
Which item dropper?: The second one.

Last edited:

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Hmm... its nice, but it needs a bit more variety. Like in the end it would look nice with sandstone, and stuff.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Also its worth mentioning actually, that this map doesn't work as a complete set up kotl map, its just the actual map, so you will still have to add in all the functions of kotl.

AND... I also found out that there is one too many item givers, so I thought of a new item:

Name: Knockback stick
Item: Stick
Effects: Knockback 2
Which item dropper?: The second one.
There is a knock back cookie already.

lllllllllll

The enchantment tables would lag some people. This also isn't that detailed, like it has good usage of blocks, but no depth, theme, or realism. The current one isn't much better, but it has good theme and some realism as to how the colors work together.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
The enchantment tables would lag some people. This also isn't that detailed, like it has good usage of blocks, but no depth, theme, or realism. The current one is much better though, but it has good theme and some realism as to how the colors work together.
K den.

Last edited:

lllllllllll

What? What do you mean about the last bit, do you mean the current one is better than this one, or the opposite, because you say the current one is much better 'though', 'but' it etc, what do you mean?
Lol, I'm gonna edit the message, don't know what I was saying either.

LadyOP

I like this, it's a lot cooler than the current and doesn't have all the annoying colors. Would be cool if someone made one with like, different levels so it would be more challenging.