• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Would you enjoy a prison gamemode?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No! minigames only!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I have never played prison and I would like to

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I have never played prison and would NOT like to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Guardian_Echo

Retired Staff
I know that the HHG network is mostly a mini-game network but if Factions ever comes back then I dont see why the network wouldnt have a prison server. Many of the same players who play Factions also play prison.

If you have never played on a prison server or you do not understand it here is a basic explanation:

Every player who joins starts out in a low rank and the goal is to rank up through ALL the ranks until you are free from the prison. In order to rank up players must mine blocks, trade items, etc. in order to gain enough money to move on to the next rank. As you go to better/higher ranks the mines and shops usually have better deals however with the better deals comes a higher rank-up price. Once a player has gone through all the ranks they can finally rank up to the final rank, FREE. This rank allows the player to have 2 options:
1. either stay a free man and live in the wild like a normal survival server
or
2. prestige and restart in the lowest prison rank all over again.
Some prisons give players access to plots, pvp arenas, auction houses, etc. but its up to the HHG staff/developers to add what they want to make it fun and unique.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
If it has been suggested so many times by the community then maybe it’s something for the Staff to think about adding to help benefit the Server.
My point is that the rules say:
  • Read before posting Bug Reports or Suggestions. Many of them have been reported already.
Also, if you looked at those posts, Zainos said that he was considering adding it but that it would be after factions: http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/new-server.11848/#post-59522