• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global New game-mode? Hide and Seek

CaliberMag

Maybe add a Hide and Seek or murder mystery of some sort? But then I was thinking that, That game would be a hackers paradise with player ESP.. But it would make it way more obvious to get them a ban.. Like I get that it's pretty much the same as another game-mode (forgot what its called) but instead of everyone trying to kill you, Its just 1 person. And or have some ranks have abilities or a currency they can win to spend on abilities like murderer chance or defender chance? Just throwing out new game-modes really since some of the existing games have literally no one on them.. So why not make a variety of games that players can choose?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think it could be fun to have HnS on HHG, although that gamemode seems to have been losing popularity recently. Also, how would you make it more unique?

CaliberMag

I think it could be fun to have HnS on HHG, although that gamemode seems to have been losing popularity recently. Also, how would you make it more unique?
Well the first step was to gain positive feedback and seeing that you said it could be fun then maybe we can implement some features including the hunger games (obviously) such as the seeker having a sword and or 1 hider having a bow or to spice it up with customs you can have a currency system that every game you win either being the hider or seeker you can gain 1 currency to which future matches you can spend for 1 minute invisibility potions or jump boost or maybe even a disguise for the the seeker is near and you can be able to change? I mean, You can probably add a ton of stuff to make it more interesting kind of like how smoke and zainos do those UHC or whatever its called (i dont personally like those games and having everyone try to kill each other) so maybe having hide and seek, its a more peaceful game but you're still being hunted??