• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global New Commands

jawa888

New Command 1: /pm disable With this command you could disable PM for yourself, so if you getting spammed in PM all you would have to do is /pm disable and then you would no longer get PMs.

New Command 2: /Donate This command would bring up the store link, plus all current sales and new items. So say is someone was in kitpvp and they wanted to buy some kills, they think..."oh yeah, if i do/donate it brings up all the info about the kills and how much they cost." :)
Also in hub you could make a hologram and it says like: "Wana Get some awesome gadgets for the hub, Or maybe a rank? Do /donate to see the store info!!!

Also if they logged on during the easter sale, and thought hmmm i want to buy a rank, they would do /donate and then it would say: Easter Sale!! 20% off or something like that.

Last edited:

Jacky708

I actually like this idea. It would be better for people that are new to the server and want to buy a rank, hey can just type in /donate and it will take that person to the store! This is a really smart idea and this command should be added :)