• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

New Channel! Members Needed!!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Hello there! For the past few weeks, I have been preparing videos for my new channel, SkilledGaming! On SkilledGaming, we play pretty much any game! But heres the twist, you can be in a video! All you have to do is record a video, send a mediafire download link to me, and ill edit it and post it on the channel! If you want to edit it yourself, thats fine, but it has to be good editing!

Although this is very easy, there are requirements:

-You need to make quality videos! NO BACKGROUND NOISES! If you want to edit in music, just tell me and I can make that happen! Please have no lag in the game you play! Make the videos smooth with high FPS! These things may require a mic or an amazing recording software!

-You MUST say exactly this at the beginning of every video unless you have no audio: This is [name] from SkilledGaming... If you don't want to say your real name, you don't have to! Just make a nickname!

-You have to be subbed to the channel! I mean, it seems pretty stupid that u are not subscribed to a channel that you are on, but you need to be subbed! The channel has no videos YET, but I will send the link on this thread once the channel goes up!

-Try to record more than the ordinary! Try to not record games like MineCraft every single time! There may be exceptions to this, but just try not to! For example, I will be recording a variety of games such as Who's Your Daddy, slither.io, diep.io, Terraria, and other online or steam games!

-You must have experience with YouTube or recording videos! We expect you to be able to know how to record videos well!

-If you are recording a how-to or tutorial video like a building tutorial in MineCraft, I expect you to be good at what you are showing the viewers! Don't make a tutorial on how to make a dirt house, rather you should make a video on how to build a medieval house!

I know a lot of you are gonna be like, tl:dr.. but please, take the time to read this thoroughly!

Comment down below if you have any questions such as recording softwares, fun games, and more!

Thanks!

ItzJinx

Interesting post mate, but i'm gonna pass unless you want a video of me vs hackers from my report channel, so yea, basically, ima pass.

alxyz

Trusted Member
Hello there! For the past few weeks, I have been preparing videos for my new channel, SkilledGaming! On SkilledGaming, we play pretty much any game! But heres the twist, you can be in a video! All you have to do is record a video, send a mediafire download link to me, and ill edit it and post it on the channel! If you want to edit it yourself, thats fine, but it has to be good editing!

Although this is very easy, there are requirements:

-You need to make quality videos! NO BACKGROUND NOISES! If you want to edit in music, just tell me and I can make that happen! Please have no lag in the game you play! Make the videos smooth with high FPS! These things may require a mic or an amazing recording software!

-You MUST say exactly this at the beginning of every video unless you have no audio: This is [name] from SkilledGaming... If you don't want to say your real name, you don't have to! Just make a nickname!

-You have to be subbed to the channel! I mean, it seems pretty stupid that u are not subscribed to a channel that you are on, but you need to be subbed! The channel has no videos YET, but I will send the link on this thread once the channel goes up!

-Try to record more than the ordinary! Try to not record games like MineCraft every single time! There may be exceptions to this, but just try not to! For example, I will be recording a variety of games such as Who's Your Daddy, slither.io, diep.io, Terraria, and other online or steam games!

-You must have experience with YouTube or recording videos! We expect you to be able to know how to record videos well!

-If you are recording a how-to or tutorial video like a building tutorial in MineCraft, I expect you to be good at what you are showing the viewers! Don't make a tutorial on how to make a dirt house, rather you should make a video on how to build a medieval house!

I know a lot of you are gonna be like, tl:dr.. but please, take the time to read this thoroughly!

Comment down below if you have any questions such as recording softwares, fun games, and more!

Thanks!
I can gladly try to make this happen, but you know me, just more and more work :p