• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP New 1v1 Kit

Guardian_Echo

Retired Staff
I think that adding a 1v1 kit where there are no soups or any method of healing would be fun and would allow faster duels. Just a simple warrior kit but with no soups :)

Kuiah

That's like saying 1.7 will come back to PvP in 5 seconds. What's the Point of the Icon being Soup if you don't have any healing Items.

Guardian_Echo

Retired Staff
That's like saying 1.7 will come back to PvP in 5 seconds. What's the Point of the Icon being Soup if you don't have any healing Items.
i dont want soups to be removed completely... i just want an option to have a faster 1v1 without soups without having to say "dont use soups"
i still want to keep the current kits (1v1 and FFA) just add something new

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
It kinda sounds like a good idea if it is ONLY in arena's/1v1's
There is a kit called Assassin in the actual PvP Arena, and in the shop when you click on it, it only has a sword. There are no soups shown, I don't have the kit myself so I don't know if maybe Zainos forgot to add the soups into that kit on the shop, or maybe the kit actually has no soups. Don't know. XD

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
There is a kit called Assassin in the actual PvP Arena, and in the shop when you click on it, it only has a sword. There are no soups shown, I don't have the kit myself so I don't know if maybe Zainos forgot to add the soups into that kit on the shop, or maybe the kit actually has no soups. Don't know. XD
That's how assassins meant to be... Jesus Christ it's always been like that, and I'm pretty sure you were here to see the old system, so you have most likely forgotten how the kit is.