• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP New 1v1 Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuut

Trusted Member
I am usually not one that supports copying other servers but i know one particular server that has effecient 1v1 arenas that are very flat but still have detail. I feel pvp maps should not have a crazy amount of detail but focus more on pvp.

Unitus

Retired Staff
I am usually not one that supports copying other servers but i know one particular server that has effecient 1v1 arenas that are very flat but still have detail. I feel pvp maps should not have a crazy amount of detail but focus more on pvp.
Agreed

_Bach_

Retired Staff

EXACTLY! Good PVP quality doesnt have to sacrifice detail. It wont be cluttered, but buildings, paths, trees, etc can all be perfectly created. Every map has it's areas of focus you have to work on specifically for that gamemode. Pvp is no different.

As far as Pro or Memed Dreams being qualified, I am not opposed to working with talented members of another build team, but as trenly pointed out, I would like to see some success from the build team before working with them team-to-team. Some REKT members have been accepted into the HHG build team, and some HHG team members wanted to join REKT as well. HHG has much more confidentiality than REKT, or others do, so we dont work in conjunction with them because of that. We build maps 3rd Party for the server, whereas the HHG Build team is a branch of the server itself.

But I am more than happy to work with members of the HHG Team as I know they are qualified and experienced. One does not easily enter the HHG Build team xD

Majorconnor10

EXACTLY! Good PVP quality doesnt have to sacrifice detail. It wont be cluttered, but buildings, paths, trees, etc can all be perfectly created. Every map has it's areas of focus you have to work on specifically for that gamemode. Pvp is no different.

As far as Pro or Memed Dreams being qualified, I am not opposed to working with talented members of another build team, but as trenly pointed out, I would like to see some success from the build team before working with them team-to-team. Some REKT members have been accepted into the HHG build team, and some HHG team members wanted to join REKT as well. HHG has much more confidentiality than REKT, or others do, so we dont work in conjunction with them because of that. We build maps 3rd Party for the server, whereas the HHG Build team is a branch of the server itself.

But I am more than happy to work with members of the HHG Team as I know they are qualified and experienced. One does not easily enter the HHG Build team xD

XD I like the "One does not easily." Besides that, good point made.

Majorconnor10

BKfPbH1.jpg

Xistencee

Trusted Member
And this is often the reason why we can never continue a discussion...
Agreed

This 1v1 arena is pretty cool and looks nice, I think the way the 1v1 arenas are now is cool because they are in the same theme as the map, so you guys should definitely make a normal map of this!

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Yes please keep it on topic. Didn't intend that last comment to spark such a meme surge xzd save those for off topic please :)

Switz

Heyo! Can you tell me the plot number? I would love to see it! Also, in the poll I posted on my thread PVP won, so I might tell MC_ProYT to make a map for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.