• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit PvP New 1v1 Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saword

Recently, a bunch of friends, I, and other peoples on the server, have realized, that though the current 1v1 arenas are nice, they are not functional. Some of them are too cramped, and they both have a chaotic feel, and are not even. The main problem, they are not even, is not fair, because in theory, one side can be used more tactically than the other, and the fact is that they are so small and unbalanced, it makes for a un fun, unfair experience.

For this exact reason, I have decided to make a new 1v1 arena, with the help of Vixrs (He takes 1% credit) and Grimscull for World editing, We have made a new 1v1 arena! Ps: It is not fully completed, due to lack of space, but in the blank spots we are planning on adding a mountain, some big custom trees, and some extra scenery!
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-12-900.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-25-017.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-36-577.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-40-275.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-55-107.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-52-06-870.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-36-577.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-40-275.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-55-107.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-52-06-870.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-44-759.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-34-243.jpg
javaw 2015-12-28 16-51-50-056.jpg
a!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
It looks cool but i like the idea of having a different 1v1 arena for each map...
Excactly.

It looks really good. But if we were to accept this map, someone would have to create a full arena of this theme.
Are you up to the job?

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Hqppy HG has a 'system.' The other three maps have a 1v1 map with the same theme as the arena. We need to follow that 'system"

Saword

The whole point of making a new 1v1 arena was to break the system. The only decent 1v1 arena for pvp is the one that I MADE, that you guys just modified so you cant escape, and even that one isn't that good. The problem is that the arenas are not equal and balanced, so they are not fair, and they are all too cramped

touh

Trusted Member
The whole point of making a new 1v1 arena was to break the system. The only decent 1v1 arena for pvp is the one that I MADE, that you guys just modified so you cant escape, and even that one isn't that good. The problem is that the arenas are not equal and balanced, so they are not fair, and they are all too cramped
We could make themed ones that were balenced...

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I like this map but did you think that it has to be replaced with all of the three 1v1 arenas or what? Cuz then that's a terrible idea ... I like when there is different maps you can play on

Last edited:

Saword

I don't really see the reason why some people think it is quote, "a terrible idea". Some jurisdiction might make it easier for me to understand and possibly empathize your opinion on why you don't like it.

Majorconnor10

I don't really see the reason why some people think it is quote, "a terrible idea". Some jurisdiction might make it easier for me to understand and possibly empathize your opinion on why you don't like it.

It isn't terrible. Just it's that the server makes it themed per map. So it doesn't "fit in". Personally, I would like this better than the 1v1 arenas they have in there now.

Saword

The problem is that the themed 1v1 arenas are NOT working. If we change all of the 1v1 arenas to a standardized arena, that way there won't even be a "themed" arena per map.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I aint much for building. In fact to be truly honest, im horrible at building. I always thought that the realistic best 1v1 arena would just be a platform with a border to stop people falling off, because it would be a completely balanced and fair arena to fight on. However, if someone can do this and make it look good, ill be more than happy to use that, which im not at the moment, because lets be honest here in that the clay arena and jungle arena's 1v1 arenas are terrible for pvp. The 1v1 arenas on them arenas really need replacing, and remember, put pvp in a higher priority than detail.

Switz

As what bach and trenly said, I can also help! me or mcpro, ill go ask him brb...

He said yes! Me or MCPro could help build another pvp arena!

To be honest, I think the 4 build teams, (REKT, HHGN, Pro, Memed Dreams) should all team up and build an AMAZING pvp map! That would be awesome!

Unitus

Retired Staff
We just need a flat grass map with 0 detail and borders so that people don't fall off, now that is pvp efficient, who cares about looks (if you wanted to have it detailed, do so with the borders but just leave the floor plain)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As what bach and trenly said, I can also help! me or mcpro, ill go ask him brb...

He said yes! Me or MCPro could help build another pvp arena!

To be honest, I think the 4 build teams, (REKT, HHGN, Pro, Memed Dreams) should all team up and build an AMAZING pvp map! That would be awesome!
Tbh I don't think Pro or Memed dreams are quite... Qualified... to do a collab work. Pro has not yet had a map accepted, and I think Memed has only had one. REKT and HHGN are meant to work in Tangent with each other, not work on the same maps. Although REKT does have multiple members from HHGN build team, the teams do not work on the same maps, or even maps with the same concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.