• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

New $150 rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinq

Suggestions 4 new perks ( If there is enough that are good Zainos might add a new one he just has no ideas what this new ''Rank'' should get )

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like the idea but sincerely I have no ideas of which new perks I could include to the rank xD
Suggesting some doesn't hurt, does it?

SAFollis

Trusted Member
1500+ kills,
All Jr. Mod perks
Access to "Invincible" kit in every game (prot. X diamond armor, sharpness X diamond sword) (except games without kits)
Get 25 arrows every life instead of 1.
Andd.... *drumroll* *please* *cough cough* *please?*
Ability tooo..... lemme think..... uhmmmm.... Ooohh.... set jigsaw checkpoints in between levels?

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
SAFollis said:
1500+ kills,
All Jr. Mod perks
Access to "Invincible" kit in every game (prot. X diamond armor, sharpness X diamond sword) (except games without kits)
Get 25 arrows every life instead of 1.
Andd.... *drumroll* *please* *cough cough* *please?*
Ability tooo..... lemme think..... uhmmmm.... Ooohh.... set jigsaw checkpoints in between levels?
You were going on a roll before the ability too xD

TelliniTello22

jawa7778 said:
I don't know who would buy a $150 rank. I mean that's a lot of money
Yeah it is a lot but I've seen around 5 well known servers that have ranks that cost up to 500$... and yet many people buy them... but it's up to Zainos ;)

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
I'll think it but we need more perks. Plus the prot X Sharp X thingy sucks, its WAY TOO OP! (Even for Factions)

It might be a lot but there was server that has a rank that cost 10,000 So far only 3 people bought so you dont know if there going to buy it or not..

Cinq

Guys I know servers that donate for ranks that are $400 I even have a friend who did, and Along as we could get cool perks with the rank people will buy them which means more money to update the server. :p

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
i_keel_you_6 said:
It might be a lot but there was server that has a rank that cost 10,000 So far only 3 people bought so you dont know if there going to buy it or not..
HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10K!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Zainos

Owner
Staff Manager
lol, I'll close this topic because is getting Nowhere and I don't think we'll have a new rank in a loong time. Sorry but we are fine with the ranks we have now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.