• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Nerf the kit God

JakeIsBoss

Okay so god need needs a nerf. you dont have to be good to win fights against anyone with it. Endermage is the only counter to the kit and that kit is 7k. Even black mambas sharp 5 iron does like nothing to the kit. You still need like 7 hits to kill god with sharp 5 iron. The sword is also amazing as knock and fire makes it impossible to combo god so you exchange so every hit that you exchange you lose because they have the best sword in kit pvp and some of the best armor. Not the kit doesnt have jump or speed or enderpearls but it doesnt need it because its so good. You cant say its a "balanced kit" as only 1 kit (the most expensive) is the counter AND SOMETIMES IT DOESNT EVEN WORK. This kit is way too good and needs to be nerfed. You can kill a link or bm or endermage with warrior. Not a god because of fire knock and sharp 5 and diamond armor its too good of a kit

joexxx6

It hasn’t got the best sword out of all the kits so... and also you can 5 hit kill God Kit with Deadpool

Pandano

It hasn’t got the best sword out of all the kits so... and also you can 5 hit kill God Kit with Deadpool

The fact it has a better sword than black mamba, a better amor and it's costs less makes it really strong. Yes, black mamba got protection 4 on each piece of armor, but it's still not as strong as a diamond set.
From what you are saying, you would have to lend 5 hits, without getting hit(knockback 2 on god's sword), in 5 seconds. We'll admit you are really good, your opponent still has soups, which would increase significantly the amounts of hit you'll have to do in 5 seconds.

Okay so god need needs a nerf. you dont have to be good to win fights against anyone with it. Endermage is the only counter to the kit and that kit is 7k. Even black mambas sharp 5 iron does like nothing to the kit. You still need like 7 hits to kill god with sharp 5 iron. The sword is also amazing as knock and fire makes it impossible to combo god so you exchange so every hit that you exchange you lose because they have the best sword in kit pvp and some of the best armor. Not the kit doesnt have jump or speed or enderpearls but it doesnt need it because its so good. You cant say its a "balanced kit" as only 1 kit (the most expensive) is the counter AND SOMETIMES IT DOESNT EVEN WORK. This kit is way too good and needs to be nerfed. You can kill a link or bm or endermage with warrior. Not a god because of fire knock and sharp 5 and diamond armor its too good of a kit

I have to admit that the god kit can also be countered by knockback kits or fisherman, anything that can push it into the void. BUT, since only Jungle and Skylands map has void, it only makes you able to counter it 1 hour every 3 hours.

I'd suggest a nerf of the sword or the armor even though it's only a mockingay kit only.
(sorry for the spelling mistakes ^-^)

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
BM usually beats god, Endermage can beat god, Deadpool beats god, Shadow can beat god, link beats god. It all comes down to strategy and how you pvp. The god kit is not a cheap kit (yes, ik it costs less than bm, but any skilled bm can beat a god) and as such I think it is balanced well for the price it is.

Pandano the fact that it costs less coins cannot be the only consideration. Blackmamba is a kit that can be used by everyone, where God is MJ+. Having mockingjay deserves to have a better kit since they either earned MJ, voted for MJ, won MJ, or bought MJ. And to say that you have to get 5 hits in 2 seconds to kill them is not factual. The easiest way to beat a god is to run them out of soup while taking as little damage as possible. This is really easy with blackmamba, fighter, spy, endermage, shadow, deadpool, link, any kit with a bow or speed.

Killing someone with a better kit than you takes strategy, not brute force. I have seen a 1v1 warrior against god where the warrior won, I have seen many BM-God fights where the bm won, I see god lose a lot to people who use strategy.

JakeIsBoss

BM usually beats god, Endermage can beat god, Deadpool beats god, Shadow can beat god, link beats god. It all comes down to strategy and how you pvp. The god kit is not a cheap kit (yes, ik it costs less than bm, but any skilled bm can beat a god) and as such I think it is balanced well for the price it is.

Pandano the fact that it costs less coins cannot be the only consideration. Blackmamba is a kit that can be used by everyone, where God is MJ+. Having mockingjay deserves to have a better kit since they either earned MJ, voted for MJ, won MJ, or bought MJ. And to say that you have to get 5 hits in 2 seconds to kill them is not factual. The easiest way to beat a god is to run them out of soup while taking as little damage as possible. This is really easy with blackmamba, fighter, spy, endermage, shadow, deadpool, link, any kit with a bow or speed.

Killing someone with a better kit than you takes strategy, not brute force. I have seen a 1v1 warrior against god where the warrior won, I have seen many BM-God fights where the bm won, I see god lose a lot to people who use strategy.
Trenly your statement that beating them with other kits is to run them out of soup. Most gods are smart, they run into building or they just stay persistent. If they have half decent aim happys hit registration will give them the hit mostly. When you hit someone with fire and kb its almost impossible to combo. Deadpool only wins with the bread so a few hits maybe. I can legit 20 soup pigy but with god its not hard to kill many players. The warrior v god must have been umer vs stella (no offence but you're not that good stella) Your statement of god only being able to be used my MJ is correct but the problem is most good players buy MJ for the kits or for more perks. And no the kit is not balanced. The kit is the best kit in the game (but there will always be a best kit) yes there will always be a best kit but the gap should not be that far. This kit is too good. especially that you dont have to even soup half the time. Sharp 5 iron takes 8 hits to kill god 7 hits to kill bm. - the fire ticks. Its already got an advantage over every kit. It has the best sword and takes almost the least amount of damage. oh and those were hits without crits and -the fire tick damage. You might say (oh 1 hit isnt much) I did this in a closed room so i wouldnt take the kb then take a heart of fire. AND bm cant jump crit but yet god can because no jump boost. God is just too good of a kit

JakeIsBoss

You cannot 5 hit diamond armor with sharp 1 iron. even with the stregnth 5 hits isnt much with the kb you take from the hit

JakeIsBoss

I beat gods with warrior. #GetGud?
Congrats, You have proven your skill. Im trying to think for the community here. I have heard so many complaints about the kid being overpowerd. Think of this, a new player joins the server, hes not too good but not bad. They lose to a God over and over and decide to quit the server. You just lost players OR think of it this way. An old player decides to play pvp after a while but doesn't have any OP kits. He has payed for a rank and he loves the server, but he also gets killed by the god over and over and he decides to quit. I honestly don't care that other people can beat gods with warrior. They are good at pvp and most players are not. Start thinking about the community in a general and not the skilled players

MineJam

Retired Staff
Congrats, You have proven your skill. Im trying to think for the community here. I have heard so many complaints about the kid being overpowerd. Think of this, a new player joins the server, hes not too good but not bad. They lose to a God over and over and decide to quit the server. You just lost players OR think of it this way. An old player decides to play pvp after a while but doesn't have any OP kits. He has payed for a rank and he loves the server, but he also gets killed by the god over and over and he decides to quit. I honestly don't care that other people can beat gods with warrior. They are good at pvp and most players are not. Start thinking about the community in a general and not the skilled players
Jesus it was a joke calm your fingers. I've said the exact same thing you just said in that reply so trust me I think about the community. In fact i've brought it up to Zainos before a long long time ago.