• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My YouTube Channel, Featuring HHG

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Um why did you have to put the spaces? o_O yt channel links are allowed I believe, mine has been in my signature for ages xd plus IF it's not allowed, staff know that it's a channel link, just saying, they're humans too lol

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Um why did you have to put the spaces? o_O yt channel links are allowed I believe, mine has been in my signature for ages xd plus IF it's not allowed, staff know that it's a channel link, just saying, they're humans too lol
They joined pretty recently, not sure on the forum settings but if one setting is enabled new users might not be able to post links. (---may not be the reason, just a guess if they actually can't---)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
They joined pretty recently, not sure on the forum settings but if one setting is enabled new users might not be able to post links. (---may not be the reason, just a guess if they actually can't---)
Oh yeah that happened to me when I first joined xd