• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Minecraft Experience!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Everyone seems to be doing this, so I thought I might as well tell my story as well.

Most of you probably don't care, so don't read if you don't want to. Simple as that.

Back in early 2012, my older sister picked up a Minecraft account from one of her friends. (The account name was Jellybellysiva)

My sister played Minecraft for awhile, but soon got sick of it. So on my computer was sitting a perfectly fine minecraft account.

I remember my very first Minecraft experience. I started up a singleplayer world, and had no clue what so ever what I was doing. I didn't know how to move, so I stood stationary on the same block, just looking around with my mouse. Then I started digging down and was breaking stone with my fist, thinking why it was taking so long to break.

A little while later, in version 1.2.3, I hopped on the account again, and started my first world I persisted on. Typical me, eager to build rather then survive, it was a creative world. This time I knew how to move, and revamped a ravine into a really ghetto mine.
I still actually still have the world file.

For a few months, I was creating creative worlds on my own, thinking they were absolutely amazing. But looking back at them, it's crazy to see how far I've come.

Soon, I started venturing into Multiplayer. I remember the first creative server I really loved. The ip was a bunch of numbers, but after awhile I'd memorized the ip.
I built the most ghetto, random build, and tried to get builder on the server (Builder meant you got world edit, and more plots) I was declined.

I played on other creative servers, and played on a particular one for probably over a year, being an annoying tryhard, complaining that the build-team used Teamspeak instead of Skype, meaning I couldn't apply.

On mid July, 2015 I discovered Happy-Hunger Games. The strange thing is that I remember going on the server a few times before in February of 2015, but got abused by a few players and rage quit.

The first thing I built on HHG was a whacky build that ended up being the previous Creative Spawn. I remember advertising the build, and people such as _Demi insisted that I applied for builder. I did, and after the struggle of being unbanned (I was falsely banned) I joined the build team!

Months later, in October of 2015, I was promoted to Head-Builder. It has been the experience of a life time. I've grown so much as a person! My team leadership skills have improved immensely, I learned how to use Voxel Sniper, more experienced World Edit skills, and met so many amazing people I couldn't list them all.

Almost 1 year as Head-Builder, and over 65 maps later, it brings us to now.

Thank you all so much for making my Minecraft experience one to remember <3

Last edited:

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I had always been just having fun roleplaying in single player worlds w/my sis because if not she'd kill me.. Tbh idek what I like to do besides Skyblock xD