• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My life :3

Zelistra

Trusted Member
People are sharing their stories so why not do it too? Credits to XV_Scorpion_VX , Viperstrike , and CanadianTheCat :p (idek)

Since I've never had any struggles or anything, why don't I just share the story of my life? So maybe people can know me better :p

So I was born in a terrible country (if you know, shh, if you don't, don't even ask pls), and it sucks.. You know xD Everyone is sad, my family is happier than average, so one day I thought about happiness and realized that I still wasn't happy enough. Then I started cheering everyone up without realizing, now that I found out how much I love cheering people up, I do it on purpose :D

A main reason why I think that I never had any struggles is that I move a lot. And it kept me busy. Yes I move quite a lot.. I've never lived in a house/apartment for more than 4 years. I don't remember clearly but I think this is it:
I lived in my hometown for a few months after I was born, so it doesn't count.. xD
1 - apartment - 1 year
2 - apartment - 2 years
3 - apartment - 3 years
4 - apartment - 1 year
5 - apartment - 4 years (record!!)
*another country*
6 - apartment - Like.. Half month xD
7 - house apartment whatever you wanna call it - About 1-2 months
8 - apartment - 2 months
*another country*
*a hotel then a friend's house which don't count*
9 - house - 1 and a half years
*another country*
10 - apartment - 1 week.. xD
11 - house - a few months, don't remember oops
12 - house - half year or so
13 - this house I'm living in rn, end of my moving story :D

And no, that ^ does not include anywhere I've traveled to, those are the places where I actually "lived" with all my stuff then left the house/apartment forever xD

(Tbh idek why I'd list where I've lived.. I'm weird like this idek why I would say what I said xD)

Nowwww 'bout my education :3 Since I move quite a lot, I switch schools a lot.. I went to a private school for the first semester of 1st grade, then a public school for the second semester of 1st grade. Then I had been homeschooled till 4 or 5th grade (it's.. Confusing). Then went to a half homeschool half school (whatever xD) for the end of 5th grade and the beginning of 6th grade, then I moved to this country (Uruguay, it's totally fine if you don't know it xD), kept doing 6th grade then in 7th grade, I started actually going to school.. xD btw I did 5th & 6th grade in 3 years (kinda sorta). The reason why this is so confusing is cuz of the culture, like.. Here school starts in March lol

Now 'bout my personality (this is the long part and I might need CanadianTheCat 's help because he's literally the 4th part of my brain xD). Anywayz, I love school.. I love mlp:fim.. I love math.. I love pianos.. I love violins.. I love purple.. And I love Darien :rolleyes:

For some reasons, "o", "k", ".", "ez", and saying "hi" and nothing else, annoy me so much xD

And I love school.. It's kind of a long story but to make it shorter, when I was in 1st grade I hated school like everyone in my class, then by around 2nd grade my dad told me a story and I decided to apply it to my life, took about a week or so, I'm loving school more and more everyday. And no I'm not sure if the story is actually real, because it's from the news, but back then I used to believe in everything my parents say, and yeah, I still wanna believe that the story is real because it changed my life in this amazing way :3

One thing that makes me really different from everyone else is that I love to state out the facts, aka the truth. First of all, please don't take offense, I'm just stating another fact.. xd So what I see most people do is that, they say what they can do, what's good 'bout their country, etc. They tell all the positive things, and hide the negative things. I'm not saying that this is a "bad" thing, but that's just not my thing. For me, positive or negative, good or bad, or ANYTHING, I say it. If you've ever talked to me you've probably noticed that I say that I suck at a lot of things (because it's the truth, it's the fact) and stuff. And I'm not saying that those people are lying or anything, they just say what they like. I'm not the exact opposite, I just state it out when there's a fact, aka truth. And I personally like it more when people tell the truth, good or bad. Again, not trying to hurt anyone or anything, please don't take this too seriously!

Nowwwwwww, the best part of my life. Sometime in like July, I met Darien.. Aka CanadianTheCat , who is now my best friend. Ok lemme clear up some things first. Yes he is the best person I've met in my life, yes we are meeting irl someday, yes I do love him, NO WE ARE NOT DATING please make sure that you know it.

I've never really been down since I'm mostly a happy person, and I would love to help you (yeah, YOU) in anyway. I'm not the best at helping with a lot of things but I success most if the time trying to cheer people up.. :D

My mind is like blank rn so.. Yeah, oopsies! :p If you got any questions, go ahead and ask me, but be prepared to get the answer "Sorry I'm not gonna answer that question" xD PM me here on forums or send me a message on Skype or an e-mail, at quartzyglacier@gmail.com (yes it is my Skype name :p)

Remember that I love to answer questions that people ask about me! :p

Soooo yeahhhh (btw, I like to spam..), I think this is it, btw sorry if this was long for you, I kinda talk too much. Have a great day or night (depends on when you're reading this xD) and stay positive! :D

~Quartzy/Emily (whatever you wanna call me xD)

P.S. I wrote all this with one finger while holding my phone with 2 other fingers, waiting for my nail polish to dry and don't wanna make a mess.. xD

Last edited: