• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

muted for saying the letter d

look if I'm gonna be muted for saying the 4th letter in the elphabet then then it should be a shoter time and the people that muted me are being rude to me yet I do nothing to them and they just go one to be rude like officalmad koaq agardentool all the poof cominty but p0of jaketheloser ethanisdaddy and more

Trenly

Admin
Admin
look if I'm gonna be muted for saying the 4th letter in the elphabet then then it should be a shoter time and the people that muted me are being rude to me yet I do nothing to them and they just go one to be rude like officalmad koaq agardentool all the poof cominty but p0of jaketheloser ethanisdaddy and more
Thats not why you were muted. If you really think that your mute was unfair, create a dispute at http://bit.ly/PunishmentDisputes ;

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
okay

it says I was muted for profanity though
No that was another mute and that mute wasn't the reason you created this thread. Sorry if you're confused I'll try to clear it up for you. Previously you were muted for character spam which you may not of found out at all but if you were to type in chat while muted, the reason appears. Before THAT mute, there was a mute for profanity. So you could say it went from Profanity to Character spam. Hopefully you have an understanding now :)

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
No that was another mute and that mute wasn't the reason you created this thread. Sorry if you're confused I'll try to clear it up for you. Previously you were muted for character spam which you may not of found out at all but if you were to type in chat while muted, the reason appears. Before THAT mute, there was a mute for profanity. So you could say it went from Profanity to Character spam. Hopefully you have an understanding now :)
TBH for a second that confused me

IAreDeath

You were muted for character spam,simples *meerkat noise*... sorry i'll sit down and shut up now :I