• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hub Multiple Lobbies

Do you want multiple lobbies?

• YES! I love this idea

• Yes, but I want them all to be the current one

• I don't really care, either way is fine

• No, I don't really want it

• NO!!! NO WAY!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING

Results are only viewable after voting.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
But same world. So chat would be shared, but there wouldn't be as much lag.
lobby 1----The current one
lobby 2----The old quartz one :D The only problem would be this one would have to be updated for the other games

I thought it would be cool to have multiple hub's on the same server, but have all of the builds different.
Also it would randomly choose which lobby you go in.

When I had my older computer, I'd have to wait about 30 seconds for the lag to stop enough for me to go in a portal (That is, when there were a ton of people on) so I think at least some other people have had that problem

Jacky708

No I don't think there should be 2 hubs, its to confusing. I think it just wouldn't work, the server does not need to hubs

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
No, At first I thought you meant having multiple hub servers, which I would agree with, but then I read the thread.

The old quartz hub was a 'guetto' worldedit made hub. (It looks like worldedit, tbh.)

SAFollis

Trusted Member
No, At first I thought you meant having multiple hub servers, which I would agree with, but then I read the thread.

The old quartz hub was a 'guetto' worldedit made hub. (It looks like worldedit, tbh.)
Yeah. I just liked that one xD That's why I added a poll option for "Yes, but I want them all to be the current one"