• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP More soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineJam

Retired Staff
*then *there's

I completely agree with SAFollis that it would not be beneficial in any way to have more soups.

EVEN IF there was only one separate kit that had this, it would still not be a good idea.

Thank you for actually giving me an opinion without adding a paragraph on how its a trash idea.

MineJam

Retired Staff
I did it sarcastically because you're making a big deal over a bunch of pixelated soups. I added it to my post because you were sort of acting ridiculous about this. Also, you do know an extra stack of soup can almost fill the entire inventory twice?
And that

MineJam

Retired Staff
Now after you get the last word in, because ik both of you are gonna fight me to hell cuz u always have to be right like every teenager. How about posting things relative to the topic and not spamming it with arguments, Thanks.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
You went up there and picked the nicest one lmfao.
That was the first one I posted, didn't choose because 'nicest'
Anyways I think this has escalated a bit too much so I'm going to just say I don't like this idea, it'd be better how it is right now. I'm not going to post on this topic any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.