• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock More entities

CxffeeBeanz

Maybe add to the limit of things like hoppers, item frames, and pigmen/mobs since lag had been reduced for the server in general. Maybe add like 50-100 to all of the limits so the few that do use them can have more farms and more stuff like that?

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I think it's fine as it is. Item frames could be replaced with signs for chests if you were using them. With hoppers you could do item travelling via ice and water and there are ways to bring items up with glass and other things.

And Bleu, maybe adjust your gold farm... xD

CxffeeBeanz

I think it's fine as it is. Item frames could be replaced with signs for chests if you were using them. With hoppers you could do item travelling via ice and water and there are ways to bring items up with glass and other things.

PFFT my gold farm is fine how it is xD but a lot of people have been complaining about the low entity levels

CxffeeBeanz

Plus, I think that adding more entities (a low really no biggie amount) would please more people than it wouldn't and adding more allows people to use bigger and more vast storage rooms. Looking at mine in skyblock is a major eye sore. And as someone who has minor OCD, the compulsive in me wants everything to be align, and the same, and perfect.