• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I begin. Your sitting there thinking well you can't apply you a sponsor. Well, yes. But I've donated sponsor for 4 people- Myself (twice)
and to friends

So technically I've donated $80 to the server :p

One person I donated for was MrMilkerMan

and the other one is inactive today.

So I'm gonna do something that nobodys ever done before... Whewww...

If I was a Moderator, these are the punishments I would give: If they are disrespecting staff members, I would give them one warning. If they chose to exceed on the disrespect I would kick them. If the exceed on disrespecting the staff I would permanently ban them for "disrespecting staff." If they are talking about the decisions of the staff's making, I would tell them to go on the forums and make a thread about their decisions.
If they were being disrespectful to other members, player abuse, I would give the person or people 1 warning. If they continue I would kick them from the server for 30 minutes. If they come back on a proceed to be disrespectful I would permanently ban them for "Player abuse."
If there was a member using derogatory or profane language I would tell them to keep the chat PG please. If they keep using this language I will tell them to stop please. If they choose to use the language one more time I would kick them for 30 minutes as well. If I see them use profanity again I will permanently ban them.
If there are people discriminating other members I would tell them to stop. If they again discriminate I will give them one more warning. If they discriminate once more I would kick them from the server. I would then ban them for "Discrimination" if they choose to proceed.
If I see a person spamming I will tell them kindly to stop. If they go on, I will tell them, "last warning." If they keep on it I will kick them from the server. If they do not calm the spam I will then permanently ban them for "Spam." This goes with Excessive Caps as well.
If I see a member advertising I will tell them, "No advertising please." If they proceed I will kick them. Then if they again advertise I will ban them from the server.
If I see people starting drama I will tell them, "Please do not start drama." If they disagree I will do the same actions as "disrespecting staff members."
If there is a hacker in a game I will get evidence. If I cannot record, I will ask my friend to come in the lobby and record. If the evidence shows that he/she is hacking I will ban them for "hacking." I will try my best to get the evidence so I can 100% see that he/she is hacking. I will not ban them if I do not get enough evidence.

Stuff About Me:

Name: Mason
Language: English
State/Providence: Nebraska
City: Omaha
(Dont spam please <3)

Do I speak good English yes.

Also one thing I could do for the server is:

I have a youtube channel: http://bit.ly/1ipePYe
That gets a high-level of support on most of my videos.
Highest Video Support: http://bit.ly/1hC3zSc

I do have a good and strong reputation on Happy Hunger Games

I'm not sure if anyone likes me or not, but I know why if they don't.

1. I'm a very competitive player
2. I'm a cocky player

I also do have TeamSpeak 3.0

There is some players I don't get along with and they are: (the following)

- Indestructibuzz
For extensive reasons, hes a very mean and unfair dirty player (NO RACISM INVOLVED)

- Devil_Dylan
Really no reason besides for the fact that he annoys me and spams me alot.

- blue_falcon
When I'm pvping him he accuses me of hacking very often.

Just for the record I DONT hack. I'm in a professional pvp clan:

APPLY HERE ------------------------>>>>> http://bit.ly/1ipfysw

Daily I do have a lot of free time from: 4:30-8:15 Weekdays
Weekends: When ever I want.

Well, Zainos I hope you read this. I know I'm sponsor but I hope you take all of this into encouragement to accept my Mod application.

REMEMBER I HAVE DONATED MORE THAT $20 IN ALL ROUGHLY:

Attachments

• 95.jpeg
    95.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 720
_SirFlappyNuts said:
Before I begin. Your sitting there thinking well you can't apply you a sponsor. Well, yes. But I've donated sponsor for 4 people- Myself (twice)
and to friends

So technically I've donated $80 to the server :p

One person I donated for was MrMilkerMan

and the other one is inactive today.

So I'm gonna do something that nobodys ever done before... Whewww...

If I was a Moderator, these are the punishments I would give: If they are disrespecting staff members, I would give them one warning. If they chose to exceed on the disrespect I would kick them. If the exceed on disrespecting the staff I would permanently ban them for "disrespecting staff." If they are talking about the decisions of the staff's making, I would tell them to go on the forums and make a thread about their decisions.
If they were being disrespectful to other members, player abuse, I would give the person or people 1 warning. If they continue I would kick them from the server for 30 minutes. If they come back on a proceed to be disrespectful I would permanently ban them for "Player abuse."
If there was a member using derogatory or profane language I would tell them to keep the chat PG please. If they keep using this language I will tell them to stop please. If they choose to use the language one more time I would kick them for 30 minutes as well. If I see them use profanity again I will permanently ban them.
If there are people discriminating other members I would tell them to stop. If they again discriminate I will give them one more warning. If they discriminate once more I would kick them from the server. I would then ban them for "Discrimination" if they choose to proceed.
If I see a person spamming I will tell them kindly to stop. If they go on, I will tell them, "last warning." If they keep on it I will kick them from the server. If they do not calm the spam I will then permanently ban them for "Spam." This goes with Excessive Caps as well.
If I see a member advertising I will tell them, "No advertising please." If they proceed I will kick them. Then if they again advertise I will ban them from the server.
If I see people starting drama I will tell them, "Please do not start drama." If they disagree I will do the same actions as "disrespecting staff members."
If there is a hacker in a game I will get evidence. If I cannot record, I will ask my friend to come in the lobby and record. If the evidence shows that he/she is hacking I will ban them for "hacking." I will try my best to get the evidence so I can 100% see that he/she is hacking. I will not ban them if I do not get enough evidence.

Stuff About Me:

Name: Mason
Language: English
State/Providence: Nebraska
City: Omaha
(Dont spam please <3)

Do I speak good English yes.

Also one thing I could do for the server is:

I have a youtube channel: http://bit.ly/1ipePYe
That gets a high-level of support on most of my videos.
Highest Video Support: http://bit.ly/1hC3zSc

I do have a good and strong reputation on Happy Hunger Games

I'm not sure if anyone likes me or not, but I know why if they don't.

1. I'm a very competitive player
2. I'm a cocky player

I also do have TeamSpeak 3.0

There is some players I don't get along with and they are: (the following)

- Indestructibuzz
For extensive reasons, hes a very mean and unfair dirty player (NO RACISM INVOLVED)

- Devil_Dylan
Really no reason besides for the fact that he annoys me and spams me alot.

- blue_falcon
When I'm pvping him he accuses me of hacking very often.

Just for the record I DONT hack. I'm in a professional pvp clan:

APPLY HERE ------------------------>>>>> http://bit.ly/1ipfysw

Daily I do have a lot of free time from: 4:30-8:15 Weekdays
Weekends: When ever I want.

Well, Zainos I hope you read this. I know I'm sponsor but I hope you take all of this into encouragement to accept my Mod application.

REMEMBER I HAVE DONATED MORE THAT $20 IN ALL ROUGHLY:

Sorry if im sounding mean but... $80 isnt enought money to be staff, staff has donated up to 700$ Just to get Donator+ and Zain might deny this because he has had trouble with young staff in the past... Again sorry if im sounding me

michalthekid

Trusted Member
ChrisTheLink said:
13 isn't really young, it's a age where you SHOULD be mature, I would say 10 AND lower is pretty young.
:/

I'M TEN NOW (11 this year :3) AND AM I IMMATURE (jk I kinda am but NOT AS MUCH AS SOME PEOPLE)

Everyone, I want you to understand that I made a mistake in the beginning of the application of saying $80

But in the end I remembered that I donated for GameMaker MrMilkerMan

Heres what I donated.

csemin- $20
_SirFlappyNuts- $20
MrMilkerMan- $35
_SirFlappyNuts- $3 (For member once I first got the account)
csemin- $5-$10 (For IGM [In game money])
An inactive player today- $20

IN TOTAL I COULD OF BOUGHT JR.MOD I JUST WANTED TO HELP MY FRIENDS

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
Zainos' rules states that you MUST be a Jr.Mod to apply for mod, even though you donated a lot of money, you still aren't a jr mod.
Zainos has some exceptions for people like Shadowblade ( because hes an old hhg member)
LtMYnzL.png

FourWing

My sister and I have donated over $200 on this server. I have bought Sponsor, and Jr. Mod. My sister, emmam50, has bought Game Maker, and Mocking Jay. If you're gonna play the "but I spent money" card, make sure it only applies to you. Unless you want emmam50 to be mod...

Universalz

Retired Staff
In-Game Name:
Dboyindehouse01

How long have you been a member of Happy Hunger Games Network?
--I have been a member of this server since late January or early February. Its late may, now so around 4-5 months. Hope I stay a lot, lot longer.

Why do you wish to become a helper?
--I wish to become a helper because I want so much to become a member of this great community. I want to help in this server to make it more respectable and friendly to other players. I want to be involved in this server, helping with events, it's the best way to spend time on this server.

What makes you a good candidate for a helper position?
--I would and WILL value my position and enforce the rules, but be friendly at the same time. I like to help people when they don't understand or need help with a certain rule, command, etc. Furthermore, I play this server almost all the time, so if anyone needs help, I am almost always there to handle a request or issue. Most importantly, I just want to be involved in anything this server may bring to the players. I want to become a part of the Hunger Games Network, a great community.

How much/how often are you able to play?
--I am able to play this server for hours, like today, I have been playing nonstop (except for lunch) from 10:00am, to now, 4:00pm. On the weekends, I can play for a long time. Almost all day. And on weekdays, you can find me on almost right when I get home from school, around 5:25 pm. The only time I can't play this server is when my internet is down, school/schoolwork, and day-to-day errands. Other than that, I love and play the server all day.

Have you ever been banned? If so please specify why:
--I have never been banned from this server, if so, i probably wasn't on...

How old are you?
--I am 13 years of age. Really young, I think, to make an application.

Do you have enough self-control to not ban someone that says something rude to you?
--Oh, yes. Believe me...
I have had remarks and comments said to me by players that would disgust me, but all I would say is "language." I do have the ability not to jail or ban anyone just because they call me a name or say something rude directed to me. Just a simple mute if they don't listen to warnings would do for most of those issues.

Are you willing to reply to Ban Appeals of people you have banned?
--Always. I am willing to reply to second-chances all the time. Being cruel is not the way to go. If it is a grieving, for example, if the "convict" is willing to apologize and make things right, I say go for it. I know this depends on the amount of damage done, and what they want to say. But yes, I will listen and reply to any ban appeal. I will be thoughtful and reply modestly and put myself in the other person's shoes, so to speak, and be tolerant with others. It's better not to dwell upon issues and to make peace. I've found this useful many times.

Other Information:
--I honestly think this is the greatest server I've ever been in. The HG server will always have a big place in my heart and so will the staff and players. I apologize if I sound to mushy with it. I'm not always so emotional.
I do, in fact, discuss how to help players in any way possible. It gets frustrating sometimes, but, hey- Not everyone gets to become a helper. Or a mod, in that matter. But I do try to help in any way I can.
I hope this application reflects my whole feeling for the Hunger Games Server. One day I want to look back on this and say "We did it, Dboy." Until then, I'll just keep looking for ways to help the HG Server, one player at a time.

-DBOYINDEHOUS01

Thankyou.

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
You do not post mod applications here;

Jr.Mods,remember, you're supposed to send a message to Zainos on the fourms.

I am locking this topic to anyone who doesn't read this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.