• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Mob Arena Mob Arena Wait Times

Swagataur

When entering a arena in Mob Arena you have to wait for 180 seconds for the game to start. I get this can be for people you are waiting for to join in, or to give you extra time to look at all the kits, but I think there should be a way to get into the game faster. So I think there should be some sort of button, or lever, or maybe even a sign that you can activate that will lessen the wait time down to 10 seconds. Also so that it is made sure that everyone is ready, every person in the lobby waiting has to activate it. I think this would make Mob Arena much better as, I love the game mode, but I feel like I have to wait forever once I join the lobby to get into the actual game.

Swagataur

yeah that sounds pretty good but if that happens please put in a sign or something so that players who don't know about the command can know that they are able to use it to start quicker

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Definitely needs some sort of a reduced waiting time in my opinion. I agree with Trenly with some sort of vote start or force starting or even just reduced time.