• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

MJ Issue

I got MJ 13 hours ago and it hasn't shown up. My friend did it for me and he didn't get an email, but he spent the money. We are both working to find proof b/c I guess I need some! We will check his email today again, and his browser history, but we aren't sure what we will find.
Also he got it during when it was under maintenance. Not the most smart idea but it might have something to do with why it hasn't shown up yet. Do you have any suggestions about what I should do? I'm trying to find proof, and then I'll put it on this thread. Thx

Ok he did spell it wrong... xD
Is there any way that any staff can fix that so I can get it?
Zainos I was hoping you guys could make it so I can use the rank. My friend spent money...
Thanks!

I don't have proof bc my friend doesn't have browser history AND never received an email even though he paid for it and everything....

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Yes ^ Paypal keeps track of all your purchases, in the form of online receipts, when your friend finds the receipt have him send it to Zainos, or you can send it to Zainos :) along with your username as well.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I got MJ 13 hours ago and it hasn't shown up. My friend did it for me and he didn't get an email, but he spent the money. We are both working to find proof b/c I guess I need some! We will check his email today again, and his browser history, but we aren't sure what we will find.

Ok he did spell it wrong... xD

You need to look at the email that is connected with your pay pal account. As Trenly noted, you should be able to log into your account. If indeed he payed for it, there will for sure be a record of it. Your bank account AND pay pal both should have a record of it, and a verification email will have been sent. The maintenance would not have affected your purchase, but the misspelling of the name would have xD

That said, please pm Zainos with the proof of purchase once you find it. Browser history won't help you... you need to find a confirmation email :)

You need to look at the email that is connected with your pay pal account. As Trenly noted, you should be able to log into your account. If indeed he payed for it, there will for sure be a record of it. Your bank account AND pay pal both should have a record of it, and a verification email will have been sent. The maintenance would not have affected your purchase, but the misspelling of the name would have xD

That said, please pm Zainos with the proof of purchase once you find it. Browser history won't help you... you need to find a confirmation email :)
He didn't use pay pal he used American Express xD. He also didn't get an email but he spent the money :(

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
If he paid with a American express card chances are theres a website where it will show purchase history with the prepaid card :)