• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Mini-Game (pillar Peril)

ParadoxTaco

Another mini-game suggestion. In this game you and 3-15 other players are thrown into a 20x20-40x40 circular arena that is about 100 blocks high. You are given a stack of colored clay that you must use to reach a safe point. You are also given a pickaxe to mine through other players clay. Lava slowly rises 1 block per second. You must either slaughter your enemy's or throw them into the flames. Chest would be scattered everywhere containing blocks,weapons,snowballs/eggs, and armor

Shqdoww_

Another mini-game suggestion. In this game you and 3-15 other players are thrown into a 20x20-40x40 circular arena that is about 100 blocks high. You are given a stack of colored clay that you must use to reach a safe point. You are also given a pickaxe to mine through other players clay. Lava slowly rises 1 block per second. You must either slaughter your enemy's or throw them into the flames. Chest would be scattered everywhere containing blocks,weapons,snowballs/eggs, and armor
Finally you have a suggestion that I fully like and want to be implemented. But but but #FactionsFirst

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Well like you said before people always try to find a similar game to this and guess what, I DID ;)

it's like lava survival you just added chests and that the lava comes from the floor ...

But i actually really enjoy this game so emm why not :D

Shqdoww_

Even if it is a replica it is still good enough and not common enough that it should be added after factions. #FactionsFirst