• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Smartie747

Hello guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a good life :)
Somehow, not only for Christmas, But all the long year through, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, the poor and lonely and sad, the more of your heart's possessing, returns to you glad.
Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and the love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God. You will never be alone in Christmas As well, if your not nice in the server HHG, try to be nice and you will have a MERRY X- MAS and you will be proud of it . Also, I wish luck to ALL of you guys! Even people that doesn't no me and I don't know them (XD idk) and yea... Just saying but my new username is Rainbow_Smarties to celebrate Rainbows everywhere around the world and with a bit of smarties dropping down from the sky like rain. But after 20 days I will change it to make life even better because a lot of people don't know me as that person.
Soo yea... HAPPY HOLIDAY! :)

Pst: If you are nice to one person specificly, this day will be one of the best days :)