• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Maze Runner [Remade Idea]

Would you like this Gamemode to be added?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Perhaps, maybe make more changes though

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chickenrage249

Hello! I am here to tell you my idea of a new gamemode: Maze Runner. Some of you might remember my old thread, that was a bit boring, but now I have a brand-new idea and I'm here to share it, see what y'all think and may possibly be added!

So general idea: There are 3 different "Teams", the Survivors, WICKED Agent, and the Cranks.

General idea: The map is a maze (obvi) and everyone spawns in the center of it, the Survivors and the Agent start with Speed 1 and the Crank gets blindness and no speed, (if this doesn't work then everyone spawns in a random area of the map), the Crank must infect players by attacking them with a sword (one-shots) and the infected player becomes a Crank and must find more survivors. The Agent gets a gun (bow) that will one-shot any player. If the agent kills a Survivor, they will both die (they will not be infected), and if the Agent dies by killing a Survivor, he/she will drop the gun and other Survivors can grab it, but if the Agent gets infected, it's up to the Survivors to escape the Cranks! There will be a "board" on the side of the players screen, e.g. the Player's info screen in KPvP, to show how many Survivors are left, how many people are infected, and the time remaining. (Suggested time: 5 min).

Aim of the game: The Survivors must run away from the Cranks and hide so they will not get infected (random gold nuggets will spawn around the map, collect 10 and you get a free "immunity" potion, which means the player is immune to Crank hits for a limited period of time).
The WICKED Agent must find the Crank and kill it, (when a Crank dies, they will not respawn), but if there are more Cranks, the Agent must find them all and kill them all to end the game, which will make the Survivors win, (same objective for a survivor who picks up the gun).
The Cranks must find all the players and infect them before time is up, while trying not to get shot by the Agent.

Hopefully you guys like the idea, and feel free to mention any other suggestions for the game!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Seems like a remake of the Murderer game. Even though it is different in form, the concept is very similar. I don't really like the idea.