• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Global maybe warnings instead of imidiate mute

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danteinferno65

I think warnings are a good idea 3 warnings and muted... 10 warings ban 20 warnings perm ban. warnings reset every year/6 months idk plz reply xD

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Our current system is a Warn and a Kick before most mutes. For the vast majority of chat offenses, a ban is not appropriate either.
The only times you will not be warned before being muted is from a player report when no staff were able to address the situation at that moment.

I do not think this is necessary or even accurately represents how the server operates right now.

D

danteinferno65

its annoying when u just join and type and says U MUTED

D

danteinferno65

mute is bette just saying

if u get warn

Last edited by a moderator:

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
mute is bette just saying

if u get warn
As they have stated multiple times already, which you seem to ignore, I'll re-explain it hoping it gets to your head.
In the current system for most chat offenses, you will be warned and then kicked before you are muted. Only time you won't get a warn or kick before hand is if someone reports you. All in all it's your fault for breaking the rules, so if you decide to break the rules you have to be willing to accept the punishment, whatever it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.