• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
~=+=~
Hey! Welcome to my Suggestion Forum Thread about an issue I think most players can agree with on PvP.
As you know, Kit Unlockers do exist on the Kit PvP Server (you open it up and get a random kit for free).
The only problem is...
IT TAKES FOREVER TO REACH A RANK FOR IT!
Most Kit PvP players only see and use the Kit Unlocker once or not at all whenever they're on Kit PvP.
Some Kit PvP players only see it and are lucky enough to use it twice or more. It's ridiculous how rare it is to find a Kit Unlocker.
I was thinking either 2 things to help solve this situation...
Here are the options, either:
- Add Kit PvP Kits to Common Treasure, Rare Treasure & Legendary Treasure at /hub.
- Make Kit Unlockers more common to find when ranking up in Kit PvP.
If adding both is possible I'm sure that would be even better. I'm just begging for the sake of the less experienced PvP players, make Kit Unlockers more common!
~=+=~

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I can't add Kit PvP kits to Hub treasure hunter as HUB TH is meant to be mainly for HUB items (cosmetics, tokens, etc.).
However, if players are fine with it, I could add, similarly to how I did with skyblock, a Treasure Hunter: Kit PvP edition where you will be able to find only Kit PvP stuff, such as coins, kits, coins multipliers, global coins multipliers, and kit unlockers!

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I can't add Kit PvP kits to Hub treasure hunter as HUB TH is meant to be mainly for HUB items (cosmetics, tokens, etc.).
However, if players are fine with it, I could add, similarly to how I did with skyblock, a Treasure Hunter: Kit PvP edition where you will be able to find only Kit PvP stuff, such as coins, kits, coins multipliers, global coins multipliers, and kit unlockers!
that'd actually be amazing please do it

joexxx6

Why is all this stuff being added AFTER I quit MC lmao.

shonk

Great idea but also i agree with sam, why not to make the Kit Unlockers more common? there are 2 ranks only where u can get kit unlocker as ik

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Great idea but also i agree with sam, why not to make the Kit Unlockers more common? there are 2 ranks only where u can get kit unlocker as ik
4 actually: Coporal, Captain II, Commander, and KIT PVP GOD. Anyway, the addition of TH: Kit PvP edition will retroactively make Kit unlockers more common as, even if you don't donate and only use your treasures obtained for daily/monthly bonus & voting, you will get a kit unlocker for free every now on then, depending on your luck :)

joexxx6

4 actually: Coporal, Captain II, Commander, and KIT PVP GOD. Anyway, the addition of TH: Kit PvP edition will retroactively make Kit unlockers more common as, even if you don't donate and only use your treasures obtained for daily/monthly bonus & voting, you will get a kit unlocker for free every now on then, depending on your luck :)

Mate you better add this, I just un-quit MC because of it.

shonk

o i tought 2 :p , anyways TH for KitPvp would be cool, there is 1 for SkyBlock why not for pvp? it should be added soon zain ;)