• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mac

SAFollis

Trusted Member
CodeHerobrine said:
Maybe windows are better but Macs last a long time my mac is 5 years old and its doing good. My friend got a brand new pc and under 5 days of owning it guess what? he got a virus surprise surprise and he was running over 3 virus protectors all I'm saying is I'm better off with a Mac.
You shouldn't run more than 1 virus protection at once. That's why he got a virus (they can usually crash each other so it's as if there is no virus protector)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkifios

Maybe windows are better but Macs last a long time my mac is 5 years old and its doing good. My friend got a brand new pc and under 5 days of owning it guess what? he got a virus surprise surprise and he was running over 3 virus protectors all I'm saying is I'm better off with a Mac.

Like what SAFollis said you should't run more than 1 virus protection at once and also if he got one out of the three for free it is very likely that its gonna carry a virus with it. I have had my pc for four years now by only changing the graphics card and i have never gotten a virus and only use 2 virus protections which is the default one that comes with windows and a diffrent one that i have checked to see if it is reliable and trustworthy.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Here's a poem I found.

I dwell in possibility -
A fairer Mac than Windows -
More numerous of Windows -
Superior - to Mac -

Of Windows as the Cedars -
Impregnable of Eye -
And for an Everlasting Roof
The Gambrels of the Sky -

Of Visitors - the fairest -
For Occupation - This -
The destruction of Macs
To Windows Paradise -

First to guess what this is a parody of wins c: (Say author AND poem title)