• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Jigsaw Level Selector

I think we should be able to teleport to any level if we finish Jigsaw. 1st reason; If you finish a parkour, you can teleport to any level. 2nd Reason; It says "New levels coming soon!" when you finish Jigsaw. I want to redo jigsaw while I wait for it, but if I click on any sign, it won't let me continue doing the last level I was on. 3rd Reason; It's really annoying how if you accidentally click on a checkpoint sign when you already finished Jigsaw, you get teleported to a checkpoint that you have already done, and having to do the whole thing over!
Overall, I think it might be a good idea to have access toward the level selector if you finish Jigsaw.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I have to agree because you can also help other players make their way through the Jigsaw Maps if you’ve already completed it. I would find that really annoying if I didn’t have Mockingjay. -_-

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I agree a lot with this suggestion, for example a player may want to get really good on a certain level but they cannot go back to it easily. With this they could and I like it.