• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw Level 42

Trenly

Admin
Admin
So, Jigsaw level 42 is super easy and doesn't quite seem to fit the theme of jigsaw imo. Thus I decided to make an improvement possibly.

At my third plot in creative, there is the "new" level 42. What it is is a series of rooms that all look the same, except for one. The one has a pressure plate in the middle and 5 lamps in the ceiling. This is the escape room.

Overview of the level: A player starts near the light switch. Some rooms contain switches. These switches open or close various doors in the level. To pass the level all 4 doors to the escape room must be open. The switches should go back to their original positions 5 minutes after they are flipped, including the light switch.

This task is possible, and when I timed myself It took me about 4 minutes after flipping the light switch. This is designed to trap people, and they should be killed after standing 60 seconds in the same room. I did make a short video showing it in general, and explaining it. My mic was broken, so watch my chat box. I know this is not super detailed, but I believe it is a better fit for jigsaw than the current level 42.

Some additional information may be found in the description of the video, although it should all be stated above.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I would comment on this and give some ideas on the build itself but I can't see inside of it, is there somewhere you can make an entrance or trust me when you're online?