• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw Level 35 Jigsaw

jawa888

Here is some screenshots on a level i built for jigsaw. You can check it out at /p h:6 jawa7778 in VIP world. Zainos imtotallychris Guardian_Echo

2015-03-30_16.07.01.png

2015-03-30_16.07.11.png

2015-03-30_16.07.20.png

2015-03-30_16.07.27.png

Last edited:

Geo

Nice job, but that seems pretty easy. I might be wrong, the only way to know is to try lol

Good idea seems cool just like the boss fight after the pig race :D I liked that level.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I like this level even though it's quite similar to the boss fight with Zainos and the caravan camping fight in the end. Also, I don't like the sandstone blocks, I don't think they fit :(

jawa888

Nice job, but that seems pretty easy. I might be wrong, the only way to know is to try lol

The herobrine boss has Full leather armor Prot II and thorns I with a diamond sword+ 4 skeleys and zombies

SAFollis

Trusted Member
The herobrine boss has Full leather armor Prot II and thorns I with a diamond sword+ 4 skeleys and zombies
Isn't that basically Zainos boss on level 28? (Except with skeletons, usually there's 1 from mob spawning)

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I like the idea and the arena, but we already have many boss fight levels for jigsaw... Sorry