• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Lets look back in time.

Puaple

Almost 5 years since I've last been on the server, because I was banned on it. But I just recently came across the forums for this server, and I was hit with nostalgia.

I mean, I don't recall the logo looking the same, but that might just be the Mandela Effect. The only thing I remember on the logo is the Mockingbird sign.

Lets take a look back.

(2013)
I just recently downloaded minecraft, and my friend told me to join a server.
I joined.
I remember the spawn, it was just a quarts circle, with a lot of beacons.
I remember playing the "Super Craft Bros" gamemode extremely well, I played it every single day.

I ended up buying a rank soon after, and that same day I decided to advertise my friends server on to it, being extremely dumb. I didn't know what the rules were, I was only 10, and a bit annoying. I thought I was the stuff, you know?

A guy in a link skin ended up banning me, I don't remember his name, but I can vaguely remember his skin.

(4 1/2 Years later)
Here I am. I was hit with nostalgia.

I just want to know whos still around here?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Almost 5 years since I've last been on the server, because I was banned on it. But I just recently came across the forums for this server, and I was hit with nostalgia.

I mean, I don't recall the logo looking the same, but that might just be the Mandela Effect. The only thing I remember on the logo is the Mockingbird sign.

Lets take a look back.

(2013)
I just recently downloaded minecraft, and my friend told me to join a server.
I joined.
I remember the spawn, it was just a quarts circle, with a lot of beacons.
I remember playing the "Super Craft Bros" gamemode extremely well, I played it every single day.

I ended up buying a rank soon after, and that same day I decided to advertise my friends server on to it, being extremely dumb. I didn't know what the rules were, I was only 10, and a bit annoying. I thought I was the stuff, you know?

A guy in a link skin ended up banning me, I don't remember his name, but I can vaguely remember his skin.

(4 1/2 Years later)
Here I am. I was hit with nostalgia.

I just want to know whos still around here?
Im still here. You may or may not remember me, but Ive been on hhg since October 2012. I know that its been a few years but you could try making a punishment appeal if you want to be unbanned and try playing again.

pofoproud

Trusted Member
i wouldn't see why they wouldn't urban u i mean in current times that would just be a mute and plus that was 4 and a half years ago

Puaple

Im still here. You may or may not remember me, but Ive been on hhg since October 2012. I know that its been a few years but you could try making a punishment appeal if you want to be unbanned and try playing again.
I have, thanks.