• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Legend Of Zelda Map: By Al_thegreat & Nohacksjustlooks

AL_THEGREAT

Ok so this is the NEW map we built. I will say it was hard but we were able do to what I think is an excellent map and we did BUNCHES of improves with this one so take a look. We made this look like well The Legend Of Zelda and the first screenshot shows that with The Master Sword. We both hope you enjoy this map. Thank you!:D
2015-08-12_19.39.03.png
2015-08-12_19.39.11.png
2015-08-12_19.38.56.png
2015-08-12_19.38.51.png
2015-08-12_19.38.45.png
2015-08-12_19.38.39.png

Phoenix____

Kinda needs more detail... And the sword looks... Off... And I'm pretty sure there's a map similar to this one with castles and stuff.

Kaios

Retired Staff
This has no detail. The sword isn't constructed very well and the islands are poor. Sorry.

AL_THEGREAT

Thought iiTut how WOULD you make an island look natural. What I mean is like what is an example of a skywar island that is "NATURAL"

AL_THEGREAT

Parts of a song #Duh and that we have good idea for the map like Phoenix___ said but we aren't adding the proper things to the island ( The reference is that we aren't adding the proper thing to the islands which is basically just like if you had a song with the wrong notes or beat)

Tuut

Trusted Member
Parts of a song #Duh and that we have good idea for the map like Phoenix___ said but we aren't adding the proper things to the island ( The reference is that we aren't adding the proper thing to the islands which is basically just like if you had a song with the wrong notes or beat)
#Duh lmao noice one m9

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I agree with LeKaios and iiTut , it needs WAY more detail. If you need help I know how to make natural islands and make the sword look great. If you do need help, I'll be on later.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Needs more detail
Like... better block choices? (e.g. quartz for the sword instead of wool)
Make the islands more droopy looking on the bottom (not like a pyramid)
Bigger islands?
And some islands are closer to the center than others.

AL_THEGREAT

Needs more detail
Like... better block choices? (e.g. quartz for the sword instead of wool)
Make the islands more droopy looking on the bottom (not like a pyramid)
Bigger islands?
And some islands are closer to the center than others.
I made each island 16 blocks away from the center one tho I must admit it looks like some islands are closer but they aren't

AL_THEGREAT

BTW someone has just gotta GOTTA send me list of all the skywars maps on HHG. Its kills me just doing a map and then someone's like Oh that map is already on this server

lllllllllll

Please don't copy, this map still doesn't have much detail either. It looks similar to your Simple Skywars submission which you should know didn't do too well, and so if you are to use it as a template you should've changed it greatly (which I don't really see). Thank you for the submission, but this will not be added.