• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Leaving HHG. Farewell Community.

ParadoxTaco

Hello! Paradox here... As some of my closer friends within this server might have noticed, ive been rather inactive on both forums and the server it self. That's because I had decided to quit HHG... Just didn't have the time to make a thread. But now, here it is. Gunna avoid writing an entire essay. First off, gunna say my time on HHG was amazing, plenty of great people amazing server, and loads of games. Then, there was the buildteam. I decided to join the build team within afew hours of being on the server. I didn't have a rank, so I went over to creative and built a rather decent plot by hand. It got accepted, and I thus began my journey. Plenty of people helped me through my adventure within the buildteam, the leader iijam, who when I first joined, wasn't even leader. Then there where plenty of new people joining, while people like trenly and T3A, Maja, Tut, and plenty of other I don't feel like naming... cause im lazy... and maybe one day... one of my gamemode suggestion will be added... one day. Cheers to amazing staff, great owner, and a some what decent community.... xD. But in the end... I had fun... and before all the "toxic Community" and "there goes another one" I left because I just need to break off from building for abit, might come back... but not likely... If yah hated me, well then go and celebrate :].

Might aswell list off tons of players, who I may or may-not tag...
iiJam He helped me through build team... nuff said. great builder though.
_Smokescreen_ Another great staff, thanks for being a good friend dude.
EL3CTR1CST0RM Had tons of fun doing skywars with yah, even with your stupid lightning hitting me...
MissDark Great Creative friend, was lovely see your builds. Congrats On Helper
iTut Elmo lives in all of use, but you live in elmo.
Masterfireheart May you stay the parkour god. Be the best... around... xD
Mayonaizze Yah Fricken Sloth... enough said...
Trenly Ah yes... trenly... you where kewl...
MC_ProYT not even gunna tag... I secretly hated you throughout my entire time on forums.... :]
Azunex Well he left... will be missed... along with lucas.. neither of them will probably see this thread xD
If I missed you, which Im sure I did, then go ahead and just say goodbye... also Zain was okay.... #RememberZainus #RIPallGamemodeSuggestions #RPMapLivesMatter

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hello! Paradox here... As some of my closer friends within this server might have noticed, ive been rather inactive on both forums and the server it self. That's because I had decided to quit HHG... Just didn't have the time to make a thread. But now, here it is. Gunna avoid writing an entire essay. First off, gunna say my time on HHG was amazing, plenty of great people amazing server, and loads of games. Then, there was the buildteam. I decided to join the build team within afew hours of being on the server. I didn't have a rank, so I went over to creative and built a rather decent plot by hand. It got accepted, and I thus began my journey. Plenty of people helped me through my adventure within the buildteam, the leader iijam, who when I first joined, wasn't even leader. Then there where plenty of new people joining, while people like trenly and T3A, Maja, Tut, and plenty of other I don't feel like naming... cause im lazy... and maybe one day... one of my gamemode suggestion will be added... one day. Cheers to amazing staff, great owner, and a some what decent community.... xD. But in the end... I had fun... and before all the "toxic Community" and "there goes another one" I left because I just need to break off from building for abit, might come back... but not likely... If yah hated me, well then go and celebrate :].

EL3CTR1CST0RM Had tons of fun doing skywars with yah, even with your stupid lightning hitting me...
MC_ProYT not even gunna tag... I secretly hated you throughout my entire time on forums.... :]
Azunex Well he left... will be missed... along with lucas.. neither of them will probably see this thread xD
If I missed you, which Im sure I did, then go ahead and just say goodbye... also Zain was okay.... #RememberZainus #RIPallGamemodeSuggestions #RPMapLivesMatter
;-; It's v sad to see old members of HHG leave... gl I guess <3

you will always be remembered
as the taco
from the paradox
that we call
your mind
(idk I'm weird cx)

Acromatics

Retired Staff
I may not have known you well but I will miss you. You were super cool, and I hope you do great things with your life :)

Zelistra

Trusted Member

I never got to know you that well, but you seemed really cool ;> You'll be missed x3

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Today we lost another great member of the community!
I pm'd you a message, so I'm not going to repeat,
But truly, from Zainks and all of the builders, thank you!
You will be missed!

MissDark

Retired Staff
I'm gonna miss you complimenting my builds and giving me advice ;c You better come on and visit me every once in awhile! x3

Bye Taco ;c you'll be missed

alxyz

Trusted Member
You might have roasted me on skyblock, but i will get you back. Good luck in life Para, you were good to me <3