• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom1222

I think HHG should NOT make the kits so op its not fun for anyone that just have stock kits and you don't make
enough money.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think HHG should NOT make the kits so op its not fun for anyone that just have stock kits and you don't make
enough money.
Please explain more about which kits you want nerfed, how they should be nerfed, and why you think they should be. I myself have played with the default kits a lot and found that with practice, it is quite easy to get a cheap kit. The cheap kit can then help you get medium priced kits, and those can help you get high priced ones. To simply say "Make the kits not op!" doesn't really say what you want changed, since the kits are not OP when you consider the amount of coins they cost.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I am more talking about the Yellow dude with the ender pearls and the inviable guy.
Okay, thats a start. The kits are named Blackmamba and Shadow. You still haven't said how they should be nerfed, and why you think they should be

Phantom1222

A lot of people have those kits and its very annoying when you even seen two of them teaming and they just obliterate everyone that is playing. You cant even try to snipe them because they just tp to you and kill you!

Status
Not open for further replies.