• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP KITPVP Soups ON/OFF

RK_Credius

Hai I know a similar thread was locked down a year ago but i feel like some things werent covered.

I know and i hope you all have in mind that this is not going to be possible anytime soon until our playerbase has expanded and is consistent.

But some things we can do to make a KITPVP without soups sustainable and so people arent getting cleaned up all the time yet it is still enjoyable for all.

ONE: Kill Reward

Everytime a player kills another player in this KITPVP without soups they regens the CURRENT MISSING health over a course of 5 seconds. This will ensure that the player survives for long periods of time if he is doing good and is not cut off by another player sweeping by. The 5 seconds it takes to regen the CURRENT MISSING health is so that the player doesnt go from one player to the other gaining instant health and just being too overpowered and allows for the current missing health to still be damaged say another player starts hitting the dude that just killed that other dudess (had to get creative and not name them all player).

TWO: No Mobility

This is for every kit with an instant way out is removed or tweaked (only in this gamemode). ex: Black Mumba (Has a STACK of enderpearls, maybe reduce it to 5 and remove or tweak jump), Mario (Has jump-boost, easy to scale buildings in one leap I would suggest to remove this kit completely because it is basically useless without its jump or just tweak the height of the jump), etc.

THREE: Different Maps

This is so that 1) People are attracted to playing KITPVP without soups because of the different maps. (AS I HAVE STATED CLEARLY ABOVE, I know this will not be possible for anytime soon atleast until we have a bigger and sustainable playerbase and more builders) These maps should have lots of buildings for PVP or a big field with some trees, trenches, water, and 4-6 medium 6x6x12 Towers (L W H) for archers.

I thank you for taking your time in looking at these and I hope in a year or so (or sooner) This will somewhat make way into the HHG Server.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think this is almost the exact same as some previous discussions. I like pvp the way it is, and the kits are balanced. I see no need for a kill reward, and the kits seem fine to me. The price of kits is reflective of how powerful they are. And remember, new maps take time. Especially when there are gamemodes that have been down for a long time that need to be finished

RK_Credius

I think this is almost the exact same as some previous discussions. I like pvp the way it is, and the kits are balanced. I see no need for a kill reward, and the kits seem fine to me. The price of kits is reflective of how powerful they are. And remember, new maps take time. Especially when there are gamemodes that have been down for a long time that need to be finished

...Is why I clearly stated I know it will be a long time even possibly a year. As for the kits I meant for it to be different in this new gamemode which has no soups, and the kill reward is since ppl dont have soups they regen by killing people. The kits are so that they are adapted to this new gamemode and wont be too overpowered because now people dont have soups to heal them. The tweaks will only be implied in the kits of the Non-Soup kitpvp gamemode.

Kuiah

God vs. Archer = Fair

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Well if you compare the warrior users and the link users the (link kit) is very op and can easily take of sweep out and weaker kits.