• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit Suggestion: Vampire Hunter

Psychiq

I understand I throw a lot of ideas out there, but eventually one will be used, right?

Kit Vampire Hunter: For generations your bloodline has slayed the ghouls of legend and folklore. Your calling is here, as evil soon reigns across the fields of kit PvP. Armed with your family heirloom, the famous Dragontail Whip and your powerful exorcism spells, no one will be able to hold a candle to your name. A legendary hunter worthy of facing even Dracula himself.

Main Weapon: Fishing Rod (renamed: Dragontail Whip)
-Throwing the rod's line will damage enemies significantly. One heart maybe?
-Sharpness 4

Sub Weapon: Splash Potions (same color as regular splash potions of water, renamed: Holy Water)
-On contact, gives 2-3 hearts of damage.
-Has a chance to give wither.
-Stack of 16

Sub Weapon 2: Book (renamed: Exorcism for Dummies)
-Hitting an enemy with this book has a chance to give the following:
*Fire damage lasting around ten seconds.
*Poison damage lasting around ten seconds.
*Wither damage lasting around ten seconds.
-Very slight chance to do anything.

[Armor]
This part is a bit different for me, since I've seen plenty of "Vampire Hunters" and they range from wearing knight's armor, to fashionable top hats, to skimpy t-shirts made clearly for women with commendable bosoms. I honestly have no preferences, but I don't want this kit to be over 2000 coins. I figure the armor should be fair, but nothing that gives confidence.

Yes, this kit was based solely on Castlevania's protagonists. I was in no way influenced by a hot blond girl for this kit, and I do hope you can pick up where I left off on the armor. Thanks so much.