• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hitman Kit - Spy

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I've been playing a lot of TF2 recently and I think Spy is literally a hitman against some classes.
So I thought... Spy... Hitman... POOF!
And thus, this was born.
Armor:
Grey+Cyan Leather Cap
Grey+Cyan Leather Shirt
Grey+Cyan Leather Pants
Grey+Cyan Leather Boots
Weapon/Abilities:
Iron Sword + Ability - When you attack someone from behind, it deals extra damage.
Clock + Ability - When right clicked, gives you Invisibility for 0:05, and Strength I for 0:02. Cooldown is 30 seconds.
Thanks for reading this, and if it is added the price would be 3500!

jawa888

I've been playing a lot of TF2 recently and I think Spy is literally a hitman against some classes.
So I thought... Spy... Hitman... POOF!
And thus, this was born.
Armor:
Grey+Cyan Leather Cap
Grey+Cyan Leather Shirt
Grey+Cyan Leather Pants
Grey+Cyan Leather Boots
Weapon/Abilities:
Iron Sword + Ability - When you attack someone from behind, it deals extra damage.
Clock + Ability - When right clicked, gives you Invisibility for 0:05, and Strength I for 0:02. Cooldown is 30 seconds.
Thanks for reading this, and if it is added the price would be 3500!

There's already a spy kit in hitman and when you crouch you get invisible, and if it were added the price is very expensive.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
There's already a spy kit in hitman and when you crouch you get invisible, and if it were added the price is very expensive.
Not really, when you win you get over 100 coins, and Pyro costs 3000. It's not very expensive also considering it gives you Strength when you right click your clock. Backstabs also deal extra damage.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Not really, when you win you get over 100 coins, and Pyro costs 3000. It's not very expensive also considering it gives you Strength when you right click your clock. Backstabs also deal extra damage.
You get 50 coins for a win. I dislike the idea since it is basically a combination of assassin and spy, and we already have a spy kit