• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Hitman Kit: Seer

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Seer:

Armor: Dark Grey leather, all with projectile protection 2, Chestplate (3 dark grey+ 1 light grey) with projectile protection 1 and protection 1

Weapon: Bow, with 64 arrows. Has a 1/4 chance to apply an effect to the target (poison, slowness, blindness, weakness) for 5 seconds.

Other Items: "Seers Knowledge" when shifting, a compass appears in their inventory and points to their target. Lasts for 10 seconds. Cooldown 45 seconds.

Specialty: when stunned, only is effected with slowness and not blindness. When stunned, the stun lasts 3 seconds longer than usual

Description: The mighty seer foretells the future. With unlimited knowledge and true sight, the seer is not effected with blindness while stunned. They have a limited supply of spells, but they don't always work! Do you have the concentration to be a successful seer?

Cost: 2500 coins

Let me know what you guys think

Last edited:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I wanna poke it with a stick, and then test it. I think it would be awesome to try. 2500 though good price since its a bow kit only.

ParadoxTaco

I think this would be a great kit to add but maybe switch up some of the abilitys. (the no blindness this makes alot of sense tho)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The weapon chance thingy seems kinda complicated, don't know how that'd work.
Good point. I'm sure that it could be coded the same way as the Zainos kit in scbb. But you are right, might be kinda difficult.
Code:
import java.util.Random;

Random rn = newRandom();

//test if arrow was fired from a bow with a data tag called seer. If true, execute the following code
int failchance = rn.nextInt(4)+1;
if (failchance == 4)
{
int effect = rn.nextInt(4)+1;
if (effect == 1)
{
//give player poison
}
if (effect == 2)
{
//give player blindness
}
if (effect == 3)
{
//give player slowness
}
if (effect == 4)
{
//give player weakness
}
}
//no need for an else, because it would be doing nothing
I'm sure my example pretty lazy coding, but it would probably work

Xistencee

Trusted Member
I think this kit is great but maybe reduce the time limit you can use the compass for, maybe drop it to 10 seconds.

Ishgar

I'd like to see this added. It seems like 2 respectable kits, shooter and tracker had a baby, I think it would make games a lot more interesting and I would definitely try it out if it were to be added.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
If I don't reply a suggestion and/or has poorly community feedback = Rejected