• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit Pvp Tourney :ddd

JaltersThighGap

Me and _Cronus_ were chatting and we would think it would be really cool to have a kitpvp tourney. It would attract alot of attention and provide great fun.

There would be a sign up link on the server that takes you to a place where you could sign up. You then put your ign. There would be about 150 seeds or so. Since 1v1s are too long, i was thinking we could make it 2v2s. The winner of the first 2v2 would then advance to a second 2v2 and so fourth. With the finale either being both of the team members win, or they fight eachother for ultimate champion. I was also thinking a prize, maybe. Maybe 1000 kills or something of that matter for the winner(s). Each round could be different kits. For example, if me and _cronus_ signed up, wed fight in the first bracket using warrior kit. If we won, wed go to the second bracket using kit archer. Custom kits could also be created if need be. Maybe the fantastic build team could make an arena, ior we could use the kitpvp arena we have now, but modify it so spectators can watch the action. An up-to-date table with the competitors could be on the official website :D.

If there is any thing u think i missed, or anything that could make it better Lemme Know !!

Cronus

Retired Staff
I think it's a great idea. A time could be decided for maybe a weekend when most people would be available to get on and a bracket is made and updated to show where you are at and who you will be versing the next round.

_Link

Yeah I like this idea, Zero told me it was suggested ages ago but nothing happened :/

_Link

You could perhaps do a raffle for what kit they have to use per tourney, (Only basic kits, no kill kits) or if its a 1v1, 2v2 etc.

JaltersThighGap

This should be brought up to staff as it could be an extremely popular event due to the recent increase of average players

Also, a schedule could show what time to matches are, this could be one of hhg largest events ever