• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit Pvp 1v1'ing...

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Ayyy lmao, you are the worst person to go have as a referee when trying to catch a hacker, you say I hack, and I don't hack at all >mfw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hack You hack She hack He hack We hack They hack All hack ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Phoenix____

Ayyy lmao, you are the worst person to go have as a referee when trying to catch a hacker, you say I hack, and I don't hack at all >mfw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You did get banned. ;) And you totally didn't get unbanned cause Zainos saved you. :)

Phoenix____

That's called high sensitivity, moving the mouse the correct distance (getting used to the higher sensitivity) and listening ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why do you feel the need to deny everything? About hackers, about map submissions, about everything, about removing/adding stuff... You deny everything... Also, that's not high sensitivity, you can't know that, that person is behind you by using sensitivity... xD And the "listening" part... I don't understand that. xD

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Why do you feel the need to deny everything? About hackers, about map submissions, about everything, about removing/adding stuff... You deny everything... Also, that's not high sensitivity, you can't know that, that person is behind you by using sensitivity... xD And the "listening" part... I don't understand that. xD
listening

ThePSIDuck

Why is everyone still arguing? A staff already said there's not enough evidence hence meaning there is no point of this thread anymore.....

Phoenix____

Why is everyone still arguing? A staff already said there's not enough evidence hence meaning there is no point of this thread anymore.....
The point of the thread wasn't even about him, it was just about the 1v1ing xD I just added the hacker part in cause I didn't even know if it was enough evidence, and they kinda had no business in talking to me about the hacker part of the video in the first place, is wasn't any of their business...

Kaios

Retired Staff
You did get banned. ;) And you totally didn't get unbanned cause Zainos saved you. :)
Do not start....... just don't. And you know exactly what I'm referring to.

Anyways this topic is starting to get out of hand. Please tone it down a bit guys.