• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Kit Pvp 1v1'ing...

Omnisent

Trusted Member
This video has some need of music and less lag .-.
Also where is the hacker? I didn't see one, just a good PvPer

Phoenix____

That moment when no one looks AT THE END OF THE VIDEO, his name it CongruentSteak2... He's... At... The... END... Of the video...

Phoenix____

I won't say someone is hacking when they don't :p
Anchezz even said not enough proof.
Cause he was only in the lobby, and I only recorded him for about 20 seconds xD That doesn't mean he's not hacking, I recorded someone 3 times, and he only got banned the third time, so just because they don't get banned right away, doesn't mean they don't hack at all... xD Now if you'll excuse me... I have better things to do than argue with you. xD

Unitus

Retired Staff
Cause he was only in the lobby, and I only recorded him for about 20 seconds xD That doesn't mean he's not hacking, I recorded someone 3 times, and he only got banned the third time, so just because they don't get banned right away, doesn't mean they don't hack at all... xD Now if you'll excuse me... I have better things to do than argue with you. xD
Ayyy lmao, you are the worst person to go have as a referee when trying to catch a hacker, you say I hack, and I don't hack at all >mfw ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)