• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Kit Preview

Orestensibly

Hey, I think that a way to preview gem kits would be a good idea. A few times in the original scbb, I bought a kit and was disappointed to find that it didn't fit my play style, or that I simply wasn't good with it. If there was a way to preview or see what kits had, I think players would find kits easily that they were good with. You could maybe even have a training arena with a zombie spawner, so players could get a feel for a kit that they had wanted to look at. That way players wouldn't buy a kit that they didn't like as often. Another possible way you could fix this is offering a one-time full refund after the player's first game with the kit. That way, if they didn't like it, they could get a refund to buy another kit.
Thanks,
goldyfish2002

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I don't like this idea. I think that if you can earn the gems once, you can earn them again.

Orestensibly

Yeah, but let's say that you bought wither skeleton. You had to save up for weeks because of how expensive it was. When you got it, you absolutely hated the class. You would be disappointed, wouldn't you?

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Yeah, but let's say that you bought wither skeleton. You had to save up for weeks because of how expensive it was. When you got it, you absolutely hated the class. You would be disappointed, wouldn't you?
Yes. But that is the challenge of scbb. Adjusting to many different new techniques based on the classes you are fighting

Unitus

Retired Staff
I agree, there should be some thing of a review explaining how a kit would be. Maybe not an arena to test it but a simple book and a tiny vid (the book to explain the prot it has and weapons etc).

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I agree, there should be some thing of a review explaining how a kit would be. Maybe not an arena to test it but a simple book and a tiny vid (the book to explain the prot it has and weapons etc).
A lot of the classes can be found by looking online. Ssundee has tested some of what we have and some of what other servers have. Watch the videos at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz7GQsHwn5sofsC-rpyEUx7mun-c1MJ2V and http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2bWyFA8Z3bQoc-Hl7LqhoQpiadYyHnbM

Last edited: