• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Kit Idea!

evoon

Trusted Member
Ok, so I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan, and I thought it would be cool to have a kit in scbb based on a character from LOTR or The Hobbit.
Kit Idea: Hobbit/Bilbo
Weapon: A regular wooden sword renamed to Sting, and a golden nugget renamed to Ring, and, if you can do this,(which I'm pretty sure you can :D) right click it and become invisible for 15 seconds. EDIT: The wooden sword will have knock back 1 (suggested by Kaios )
Potions: An invisible potion ( if you can't do the invis thing with the gold nugget), and if there isn't an invis potion, there can be a speed potion.
Armor: A red tunic, green pants, no boots, but in place of that there could be a regular leather cap.
Hope you guys like the idea! :)

Last edited:

Kaios

Retired Staff
Ok, so I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan, and I thought it would be cool to have a kit in scbb based on a character from LOTR or The Hobbit.
Kit Idea: Hobbit/Bilbo
Weapon: A regular wooden sword renamed to Sting, and a golden nugget renamed to Ring, and, if you can do this,(which I'm pretty sure you can :D) right click it and become invisible for 15 seconds.
Potions: An invisible potion ( if you can't do the invis thing with the gold nugget), and if there isn't an invis potion, there can be a speed potion.
Armor: A red tunic, green pants, no boots, but in place of that there could be a regular leather cap.
Hope you guys like the idea! :)
You have to have boots for the feather falling X. Also the ring thing is possible. Maybe 1 use per life?
Also how about giving the sword knock back 1

Also your supposed to give it a Head not a cap. So go to google and search for player head databases and try to find a Bilbo Baggins one.

evoon

Trusted Member
You have to have boots for the feather falling X. Also the ring thing is possible. Maybe 1 use per life?
Ok thanks for the info Kaios! The knock back 1 on the sword sounds good too :)

Trenly

Admin
Admin

Also your supposed to give it a Head not a cap. So go to google and search for player head databases and try to find a Bilbo Baggins one.
The boots actually don't need feather falling.
Helmet - Player Skull, you need to give username of the head you would like to assign.
Armor - No enchants
Legs - No Enchants
Boots - Protection IV Feather Falling X (There's no fall damage in SCB anyway, feather falling is just cosmetic). There are exceptions, but that's the default armor ALMOST all classes have :)

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
This is very similar to other classes. Maybe you could develop it more and add more abilities or special stuff to it...