• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Kit Gear!!!

Marcitos5

I believe that wither skeleton shouldn't have an eye of ender as a weapon, I believe that the eye of ender should be replaced by at least a regular un-enchanted stone sword, and keep bow the way it is, or stone sword that gives wither effect for 5 seconds, and make the bow a little weaker, like the cupids bow, to make it realistic. Also, Herobrine should have the gold sword replaced by a diamond sword, to make it realistsic as well, but to keep Herobrine from becoming too OP, give Herorbine 2 minute weakness 1 or 2 when you kill someone with him, and the diamond sword should have only knockback, or not be enchanted at all, to make even more sure that herobrine doesn't become too OP. I hope you consider these changes and I hope you understand what I mean. If you wanna be a mob or an entity, wouldn't you want it to be just like the real thing? Thank you...:):)

Last edited: