• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kinda need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Basically someone is leaving books with texts inside of them at my Creative plot, and I don't know who it is. Is it possible for an admin to see who's doing it?

None are online as of right now which is why I'm making this post.

John

It's not that I have a problem with them doing it. I don't want others to randomly pick up the books and read a private conversation towards me.

iwasakoala

Ah ok
if you dont want them to pick up the books. AND if you dont have many people added do /p deny * then add the people back

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
If you want to find that out. there isnt really a solution
There's an obvious solution...
Place a hopper in your plot so whoever leaves the books can drop them in there, that way no one can open the hopper unless they're added to the plot so only you can see the book.

iwasakoala

There's an obvious solution...
Place a hopper in your plot so whoever leaves the books can drop them in there, that way no one can open the hopper unless they're added to the plot so only you can see the book.
You see sam. they dont put them in the hopper because they want to annoy them

John

Thanks for your help with this guys <3 Never found out who was dropping them. They're either been offline for a few days, or stopped caring about it. and thanks for all the replies! I didn't think anybody would actually bother :p

Status
Not open for further replies.