• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Kicked for 'sprinting while blind'

SAFollis

Trusted Member
SAFollis
right now
Get maja to spam you with fishing rod in hitman because she does that all the time, and try sprinting towards her to kill her, and you get kicked
Hitman and probably others too.
upload_2017-2-25_15-25-50.png

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Please record a small video reproducing the false positive and I'll check it out! A simple kick message is not enough!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
And it happens when my internet was super slow, I got kicked for suspicious activity midair, placing blocks too fast, breaking blocks too fast, etc etc etc I remember that hour when I tried to play Skyblock but it kept on kicking me for that type of stuff..lol and I was like "I'm not doing any of that, it's just slow internet, hello console??"

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
And it happens when my internet was super slow, I got kicked for suspicious activity midair, placing blocks too fast, breaking blocks too fast, etc etc etc I remember that hour when I tried to play Skyblock but it kept on kicking me for that type of stuff..lol and I was like "I'm not doing any of that, it's just slow internet, hello console??"
That was fixed a few weeks ago, not my fault that u are banned and you can't check xD