• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Keeping plot

bbur10085

I know that if you have a plot that has not been touched it will delete itself but I have found a way to get past this without even thinking that this would happen. I don't know what specifically did this but I think one of them did. It might be from presser plates being step on by other players (turned into active pressure plate) or by a redstone clock because I still have a plot that I just touched this month but I touched in Aug 19 2015 before that I still have a thread from the day I last touched it here.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
The system works, it's just because your plot was created at the moment the creative plugin changed and it was required for you to join back to resume the "plot expire count" but you never did so it just never resumed, nvm. However, now it will work since you logged back in. Redstone mechanisms and/or other players (Unless they are trusted and can actually modify the plot) don't affect the expire timer

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The system works, it's just because your plot was created at the moment the creative plugin changed and it was required for you to join back to resume the "plot expire count" but you never did so it just never resumed, nvm. However, now it will work since you logged back in. Redstone mechanisms and/or other players (Unless they are trusted and can actually modify the plot) don't affect the expire timer
Um may I ask why? Like why will a plot be deleted if we don't touch it for 2 months?