• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Keep getting kicked back to lobby

Aleucard

I got glitched in and out a block in Skyblock, and I keep getting kicked out of the Skyblock back to the hub afterwards. When I join, I can't even move from the block, then two seconds after, I get kicked to hub.
I'm not sure what exactly is causing this problem, and no admin or anything is online to help me.

Aleucard

I got glitched in and out a block in Skyblock, and I keep getting kicked out of the Skyblock back to the hub afterwards. When I join, I can't even move from the block, then two seconds after, I get kicked to hub.
I'm not sure what exactly is causing this problem, and no admin or anything is online to help me.
Sorry I forgot as well
IGN: Aleucard
When I discovered bug: Yesterday
It was in Skyblock, and the above is the explanation for the bug

Nootch

Trusted Member
This happens to me, but that's because I'm lagging.
I forget what server it was in though, might've been scbb

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
This is not fixed it is now happening to me.. Please help.
Okay I need to get THE EXACT STEPS you do in order to get kicked and HOW DID YOU GET in that "bugged" state. Furthermore, a video reproducing these steps would be highly helpful so I can understand the problem and fix it.

Okay I need to get THE EXACT STEPS you do in order to get kicked and HOW DID YOU GET in that "bugged" state. Furthermore, a video reproducing these steps would be highly helpful so I can understand the problem and fix it.

Thanks Zainos.. I was getting cobble stone from my cobble stone generator and I walked into the block as it was spawning. I got glitched in the block and then got kicked back to the main lobby.
Then every time I connect to skyblock, I am still glitched in the block and get kicked within a few seconds.
Can't do video because of major lag when recording screen..

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Thanks Zainos.. I was getting cobble stone from my cobble stone generator and I walked into the block as it was spawning. I got glitched in the block and then got kicked back to the main lobby.
Then every time I connect to skyblock, I am still glitched in the block and get kicked within a few seconds.
Can't do video because of major lag when recording screen..
I teleported you to spawn and unglitched you. Next time please try to record the issue.
Thanks