• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

just a question ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quartzy_

Hi yes ban me after you read and possibly answer this please, I'm me uh if you were here a year ago you'd know who I am, so like 2 months ago I got banned from forums and it doesn't say if it's a temp or perm ban and my profile is gone so I'm just wonnnndering, is it deleted? Like if I ever get an unban do I get my 23 page profile back or is it just gone like my island? And please don't delete this thread too fast so I can actually read the answer to my question ._.

Also I'm QuartzyTheCat or Zelistra or Emily or whatever you used to call me, I kinda just wanted to say hi, I missed this place a lot, btw I still read pretty much everything on here, I just don't log in anymore :p

Okay now I'm ready to be banned once again, k byeeee

ps my discord is zelistra#6938 so talk to me pls :3

cStella

Retired Staff
Quartyz, I think you've been around long enough and mini-modded long enough on forums to know the rules.
Instead of posting a thread like this and bypassing a forum ban/mute, please either PM either Zainos or Smoke and/or make a ban dispute.

Quartzy_

Quartyz, I think you've been around long enough and mini-modded long enough on forums to know the rules.
Instead of posting a thread like this and bypassing a forum ban/mute, please either PM either Zainos or Smoke and/or make a ban dispute.
I never tried to mini mod or got punished/warned for it so I'm not sure where you got that, and I was told that I can't make a dispute 6 months after I got banned, is it so hard to understand that I just wanted to come back to forums for a few days ._. I know I'll get banned again for using this alt, but I did it anyway. And I just have 1 question that no one ever answered, that's why I made this thread under questions

cStella

Retired Staff
so like 2 months ago I got banned from forums
you still have time to make the dispute since you said it was 2 months ago

Point is... it wasn't necessary to intentionally break the rules if you simply had one question that you could have private messaged staff about either on here or on Discord (where it would not have been breaking a rule).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.