• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Just... A message I guess

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Alright, first off I just want to say that this is random, yes. Also no, this isn't attention seeking or any kind of concept of anything but a message, I've been meaning to do this for a while and have told a few people about it, but I think it would help some people in depression, just as a warning NOT to do drugs, it's not a way out.

Believe it if you want to or not, but I have had a big experience of them, and it wasn't good. It's based all around this story. A couple of years ago when I was 13 and turning 14 my friend who was a lot older than me and almost like an uncle killed himself, his girlfriend found him hanging dead in a garage. When I found out I kinda completely flipped and was so angry at first that he'd left his gf and son to be haunted, but after this rage had ended after a few days I just always felt pain, couldn't concentrate with anything, so I took up drugs to ease my pain, mainly weed, but I did cocaine and took mushrooms as well as it sometimes, I also may have done other things as afterwards I've found a few things change in me, my appearance is slightly different, but anyway. I was messed up all the time but felt I was better numb than in pain with this loss, and in honesty I wasn't thinking at all after a while, my brain was fried. I would often skip school and hang with groups of lowlifes who didn't have nothing else to do than cause trouble and do what I was doing, I even got caught in a gang fight once, luckily I wasn't hurt from it and came out alive. Eventually though my parents who I hadn't told about my loss and didn't know the guy or had any idea I was doing drugs found out, and when I heard they did in my house I literally jumped out my window and ran to where I kept everything and through panic I smoked and took everything I'd got, I wasn't thinking straight at that part in my life so I didn't think about overdosing on it or just throwing it away as I spent so much money on it, but then passed out in my park in which my dad found me nearly dead later and took me to hospital. A couple of hours later I woke up with tubes going in me and I immediately started to panic as I regained my senses, I was afraid I was going to get in huge trouble for it, but a psychiatrist calmed me and started talking to me telling me I didn't have to worry, so I told her what happened, and well pretty much everything, in which she would tell my parents later that day and thankfully they understood and said not to speak of it again. It's literally haunted me from any sort of drug that wasn't medical. But the nightmares where the worst, I kept dreaming until recently every month or so but for the first few months almost every night and it slowly started to wear off after that that I would walk into my friends garage and see him hanging all bloody and cut, I never saw him myself but the vision would kind of always show him and then me fainting after, into which I would wake up all sweaty, often screaming, and it only stopped a few months ago.

Now, that may be a worse case scenario, I turned completely insane. But I urge you if you're suffering with anything whether it be a loss, or a condition that changes your life, or anything, DO NOT turn to drugs, people say they open your mind and make you feel better, but for me they only made me feel worse, not saying they will for you, but be safe, don't go to drugs, go to a friend. I had to shake this depression off myself and get back to my life, it took me a long time to do so and I often thought of going back but managed to stop myself. But after another tragedy I had, this case with finding out my ex girlfriend who many of you know about cheating on me, I nearly did the same again, luckily however I had taken the advice of my psychiatrist and went to find a friend. Sadly it wasn't so easy, I asked many friends but they couldn't fully understand how upset I was and simply thought it was a case of dealing with a breakup, but as the side affects of what I did made me feel more emotional than before, I simply couldn't just get over it, especially as the one I thought was my soulmate and the one I could always trust betrayed me, I literally had no ledge to cling onto. I had to reach out to someone else, and I did, who is now one of my best friends and the one I know I can always trust with anything, Ida. Now you may say things like "OMMGGG I SHIP" and things like that, but this is the reason why we are very close. I told her about what was happening and how I felt, and she listened and gave me advice, and generally just got me back on my feet again, and even better than that, grew to a strong friendship that I know that if we need eacthother, we have eacthother and will always be able to trust eacthother with anything. It also made me realise that friends are a much better and stronger pain re-leaver than drugs ever could be, because I was going down that road and almost got caught again, but a friend who could understand was the real answer. So to anyone who is suffering, and doesn't know what to do, once again, Drugs ARE NOT the answer, I found out the hard way. Reach out to a friend, and if you don't have anyone to reach out to, you can ask me, I know this horror first hand, so I'll understand what you mean. Peace.

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I respect you so much man for being willing to say all of that and hopefully use your experiences to help others never to go through some of what you did. I am thankful for where you are at now. Im glad we have been able to talk at times, been great bro

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I respect you so much man for being willing to say all of that and hopefully use your experiences to help others never to go through some of what you did. I am thankful for where you are at now. Im glad we have been able to talk at times, been great bro
Yeah, been appreciative of the advice you gave and it helped me too bro, so thanks.

jcdentonswh0re69

Dude, that's deep. I respect you. Most people do drugs to be cool, but mostly that's not the case.
There's many people out there who have depression, and the only thing that's left for them is sadly drugs. Unfortunately i live in an area surrounded by drugs, not going into detail about that really :I
But still, I respect you for even telling that story to people online, you're pretty brave for even telling people that. Thank you, and I hope that this gets out to most people on here, and they will take your message and NOT do drugs.
Still, Thank you for even having the balls to come out and say this.

EDIT: I read over it again, cannabis is mostly not really a drug. In UK they're thinking of legalisation

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Dude, that's deep. I respect you. Most people do drugs to be cool, but mostly that's not the case.
There's many people out there who have depression, and the only thing that's left for them is sadly drugs. Unfortunately i live in an area surrounded by drugs, not going into detail about that really :I
But still, I respect you for even telling that story to people online, you're pretty brave for even telling people that. Thank you, and I hope that this gets out to most people on here, and they will take your message and NOT do drugs.
Still, Thank you for even having the balls to come out and say this.

EDIT: I read over it again, cannabis is mostly not really a drug. In UK they're thinking of legalisation
It was enough to mess me up, Cannabis ain't bad at first, but it can really screw with your head and make you think you can do anything when you can't, that's if the person does to much of it. And since you can easily get hooked, it's not a good idea to do it, just drugs in general, they never turn out good, and they're only thinking of legalising cannabis for medical stuff, not just to buy it.

But also, thanks for saying that, respect homie.

alxyz

Trusted Member
I love you as a friend even more then i already do. Thank you for telling us and giving us a lesson. And this time i won't ship it but, Ida is an amazing person for helping you. If you didn't go to anyone about this i probably wouldn't have known you right now. Thanks for being there for us Scorp

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Alright, first off I just want to say that this is random, yes. Also no, this isn't attention seeking or any kind of concept of anything but a message, I've been meaning to do this for a while and have told a few people about it, but I think it would help some people in depression, just as a warning NOT to do drugs, it's not a way out.

Believe it if you want to or not, but I have had a big experience of them, and it wasn't good. It's based all around this story. A couple of years ago when I was 13 and turning 14 my friend who was a lot older than me and almost like an uncle killed himself, his girlfriend found him hanging dead in a garage. When I found out I kinda completely flipped and was so angry at first that he'd left his gf and son to be haunted, but after this rage had ended after a few days I just always felt pain, couldn't concentrate with anything, so I took up drugs to ease my pain, mainly weed, but I did cocaine and took mushrooms as well as it sometimes, I also may have done other things as afterwards I've found a few things change in me, my appearance is slightly different, but anyway. I was messed up all the time but felt I was better numb than in pain with this loss, and in honesty I wasn't thinking at all after a while, my brain was fried. I would often skip school and hang with groups of lowlifes who didn't have nothing else to do than cause trouble and do what I was doing, I even got caught in a gang fight once, luckily I wasn't hurt from it and came out alive. Eventually though my parents who I hadn't told about my loss and didn't know the guy or had any idea I was doing drugs found out, and when I heard they did in my house I literally jumped out my window and ran to where I kept everything and through panic I smoked and took everything I'd got, I wasn't thinking straight at that part in my life so I didn't think about overdosing on it or just throwing it away as I spent so much money on it, but then passed out in my park in which my dad found me nearly dead later and took me to hospital. A couple of hours later I woke up with tubes going in me and I immediately started to panic as I regained my senses, I was afraid I was going to get in huge trouble for it, but a psychiatrist calmed me and started talking to me telling me I didn't have to worry, so I told her what happened, and well pretty much everything, in which she would tell my parents later that day and thankfully they understood and said not to speak of it again. It's literally haunted me from any sort of drug that wasn't medical. But the nightmares where the worst, I kept dreaming until recently every month or so but for the first few months almost every night and it slowly started to wear off after that that I would walk into my friends garage and see him hanging all bloody and cut, I never saw him myself but the vision would kind of always show him and then me fainting after, into which I would wake up all sweaty, often screaming, and it only stopped a few months ago.

Now, that may be a worse case scenario, I turned completely insane. But I urge you if you're suffering with anything whether it be a loss, or a condition that changes your life, or anything, DO NOT turn to drugs, people say they open your mind and make you feel better, but for me they only made me feel worse, not saying they will for you, but be safe, don't go to drugs, go to a friend. I had to shake this depression off myself and get back to my life, it took me a long time to do so and I often thought of going back but managed to stop myself. But after another tragedy I had, this case with finding out my ex girlfriend who many of you know about cheating on me, I nearly did the same again, luckily however I had taken the advice of my psychiatrist and went to find a friend. Sadly it wasn't so easy, I asked many friends but they couldn't fully understand how upset I was and simply thought it was a case of dealing with a breakup, but as the side affects of what I did made me feel more emotional than before, I simply couldn't just get over it, especially as the one I thought was my soulmate and the one I could always trust betrayed me, I literally had no ledge to cling onto. I had to reach out to someone else, and I did, who is now one of my best friends and the one I know I can always trust with anything, Ida. Now you may say things like "OMMGGG I SHIP" and things like that, but this is the reason why we are very close. I told her about what was happening and how I felt, and she listened and gave me advice, and generally just got me back on my feet again, and even better than that, grew to a strong friendship that I know that if we need eacthother, we have eacthother and will always be able to trust eacthother with anything. It also made me realise that friends are a much better and stronger pain re-leaver than drugs ever could be, because I was going down that road and almost got caught again, but a friend who could understand was the real answer. So to anyone who is suffering, and doesn't know what to do, once again, Drugs ARE NOT the answer, I found out the hard way. Reach out to a friend, and if you don't have anyone to reach out to, you can ask me, I know this horror first hand, so I'll understand what you mean. Peace.
That is the best post I have seen in a while. I feel you if you need to talk just hook me up

MistTheSnitch

Trusted Member
I ship :>

No, seriously, I really respect you ten times more now Rob, even though I always have. It's not always easy to talk about this, and the fact that you decided to do it in front of the whole forum is really brave and I admire you for it. I hope that everyone gets the chance to read this and actually understand how important this could be for some people.

Last edited:

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
I ship :>

No, seriously, I really respect you ten times more now Rob, even though I always have. It's not always easy to talk about this, and the fact that you decided to do it in front of the whole forum is really brave and I admire you for it. I hope that everyone gets the chance to read this and actually understand how important this could be for some people.
Yeah, considering also that me and my parents have NEVER spoken about this since it happened. It just honestly something that needed saying, I just pray to god no one goes down that road, and if they do hopefully they won't have to experience the horror.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Bro, I agree 100% with this. While I haven't gone through those things. I have seen the effect on other people and have tried my best to help everyone I can. You have gained my respect by being able to share this with all of us. I would love to talk to you some time. You seem like the type of person that I can have some good meaningful conversations with. I am glad you didn't go back again. I dealt with something similar which I can share with you sometime. It's not in the same way though and in no way as bad as that. But I know what you were going through. It's insanely difficult.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Wow.... o.o
*Goes speechless*
If you watch MLP:FiM and if you actually think deeply into every episode, it's basically telling you that friendship is magic, there's nothing else better than it. I know it's a cartoon for little girls but the story behind it is really just... Uh, anyways. Yeah, if you ever need something just go to a friend. Make sure that you have a friend that you can trust with all your life, if you don't, I highly recommend finding one (no it's NOT easy). Because then when something like this happens you have someone to share it with.. xd

:3

*Brain goes blank*

Thanks a lot for sharing your story Scorp, it's definitely a really good lesson, though I've never gone through anything like this or think I ever will, since I'm just always trying to be happy :D

Yeah

Peace
*Highfives*

P.S. Ik I'm acting kinda weird it's just.. The story is too long and.. IT HAS MEANINGS XD

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
+1 respek on your name
Thanks G
Wow.... o.o
*Goes speechless*
If you watch MLP:FiM and if you actually think deeply into every episode, it's basically telling you that friendship is magic, there's nothing else better than it. I know it's a cartoon for little girls but the story behind it is really just... Uh, anyways. Yeah, if you ever need something just go to a friend. Make sure that you have a friend that you can trust with all your life, if you don't, I highly recommend finding one (no it's NOT easy). Because then when something like this happens you have someone to share it with.. xd

:3

*Brain goes blank*

Thanks a lot for sharing your story Scorp, it's definitely a really good lesson, though I've never gone through anything like this or think I ever will, since I'm just always trying to be happy :D

Yeah

Peace
*Highfives*

P.S. Ik I'm acting kinda weird it's just.. The story is too long and.. IT HAS MEANINGS XD
Friendship is magic yeah. I'm lucky that I found a friend who I knew I could tell anything to and would generally just listen to what I was saying and allow me to talk about the huge problem I suffered, and even gave me some advice. It's my pleasure to share my story, obviously I wish it never happened to me but it's at least gonna perhaps help people through a horrifying experience someone has told them about, I hope you don't have to go through anything even close to this. Peace *Highfive*