• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Jungle Arena

xVembz

Please remove jungle arena from the list of maps on kit pvp, it's so annoying. First, when ur rekting some1 they just jump off the edge and all they have to do is soup once and it makes the void technically kill them. Second, it's laggy for everyone. And the structures on it get in the way... Please ask any good pvper they will agree with this.

MysticMusician

I don't really like the jungle arena, but there may be some people who do. The rotating arenas were added to satisfy everyone after the disagreement of the poll. Many people don't like it, but I kind of doubt they will change it since there may be people who like it. It is definitely the most laggy out of all the arenas I would say, and it seems harder to actually find people for some reason, I don't know if that's just me but.

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
Well here's eime things I like with jungle .... There's 5 secrets and on the other maps there's only 2. Btw you can't just or you can say this but some people may love this map
Fx it's good when you has the kit fighter and Mario and all the speed
List basically.

No it shouldn't be removed

Trenly

Admin
Admin
It was kept because of a divide in voting a long time ago. If you wish to create a map and 1v1 that could replace it, that would be the best way to go about getting it removed

xVembz

Well if you're a happy-hg veteran like me and remember no hub, all us veterans thought it was that jungle map from YEARS ago, honestly.